Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
It's too badly optimized a lot of things like closing menu or starting dialong are taking 5s to load it's horrible , it maybe cause of too much data load but that itself is a turn off for a lot of people myself included .

Sadly i'll pass this game .

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
GoblinLayer-0.44.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you for making this torrent!

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Well I'm stuck here. This is a bandit camp. Third or fourth chapter - don't remember exactly. I can’t enter the house on the left to go back. There is a hatch in the right house, but I broke the lockpick. The road is blocked by a bag. What to do?
86799995.jpg

qizarte

Feb 26, 2020
Seems like the Cottage is completely broken in 0.44.3b. All the textures are missing and you can't progress the hearthfire quest.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
OK, I've played v44.3b thru and noticed some issues:

1) In the Frontier Conquest mission, the Coastal Cave cannot be completed, because there is no cave, and no enemies. Also, since you can't clear it, if you go there you get soft-locked.
2) After the collection of hot luscious gobbo gals in the cave get their "Risky Sex" options, Goblinette disappears from the Book of Offspring. Her icon is replaced with the question mark ("Not Implemented Yet"), so while you can get her pregnant you never get any actual kids from her.
3) The Cottage, once cleared, has its map tile turn into a black void. You can still enter the cottage / upgrade it / visit Gobsicca / etc., and you can return to the main map normally, so this is purely an aesthetic issue.
4) If you attempt the Mini-Special adventure, the game locks up with the error message below (pressing F8 or tapping the "Retry" button does not help).
1688657066382.png
5) Similarly, the Xmas Special let's you go to Northport, but you can't enter the city. If you travel there outside of the Xmas Special, same thing. Again, you get soft-locked here (during the Xmas Special anyway).
6) Speaking of the Book of Offspring, it doesn't seem to count Hoblina's kids.
7) If you attempt to travel eastward from the East Gate, you can't. However, you CAN fast travel somewhere and move around normally, so this is also not a huge issue.
8) Is Layer supposed to level up slowly? The others catch up to him by lvl 9 (in my case), even with the Church Maiden's learning miracles applied over and over.

That's what I've encountered so far. To be clear, I love this game, as it satisfies both my breeding kink (now) and my greenskin fetish. Please keep working on this. I'm only pointing out these bugs (?) so you're aware for future builds.

Reactions: Parodos

qizarte

Feb 26, 2020
OK, I've played v44.3b thru and noticed some issues:

1) In the Frontier Conquest mission, the Coastal Cave cannot be completed, because there is no cave, and no enemies. Also, since you can't clear it, if you go there you get soft-locked.
2) After the collection of hot luscious gobbo gals in the cave get their "Risky Sex" options, Goblinette disappears from the Book of Offspring. Her icon is replaced with the question mark ("Not Implemented Yet"), so while you can get her pregnant you never get any actual kids from her.
3) The Cottage, once cleared, has its map tile turn into a black void. You can still enter the cottage / upgrade it / visit Gobsicca / etc., and you can return to the main map normally, so this is purely an aesthetic issue.
4) If you attempt the Mini-Special adventure, the game locks up with the error message below (pressing F8 or tapping the "Retry" button does not help).
View attachment 2749244
5) Similarly, the Xmas Special let's you go to Northport, but you can't enter the city. If you travel there outside of the Xmas Special, same thing. Again, you get soft-locked here (during the Xmas Special anyway).
6) Speaking of the Book of Offspring, it doesn't seem to count Hoblina's kids.
7) If you attempt to travel eastward from the East Gate, you can't. However, you CAN fast travel somewhere and move around normally, so this is also not a huge issue.
8) Is Layer supposed to level up slowly? The others catch up to him by lvl 9 (in my case), even with the Church Maiden's learning miracles applied over and over.

That's what I've encountered so far. To be clear, I love this game, as it satisfies both my breeding kink (now) and my greenskin fetish. Please keep working on this. I'm only pointing out these bugs (?) so you're aware for future builds.
How do you upgrade the cottage? When I enter its completely empty and there are no option to upgrade anything. This is after the Farm Girl fence quest

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
How do you upgrade the cottage? When I enter its completely empty and there are no option to upgrade anything. This is after the Farm Girl fence quest
At some point (damned if I can remember what the trigger for this is), Farm Girl visits you at the cottage and offers to help you build an office space for Gobsicca... for 1500 gold.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I'ma break down and ask: how do you breed the goblins? I've reached far enough that I can have risky sex, and banged each of them well over 10 times. Is there really low odds? Or a time system I'm not sure of? I thought clearing places might do it seeing how it mentions time passing but no luck there. Tried sleeping, not sure that works. Real life time? I'm confused.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I'ma break down and ask: how do you breed the goblins? I've reached far enough that I can have risky sex, and banged each of them well over 10 times. Is there really low odds? Or a time system I'm not sure of? I thought clearing places might do it seeing how it mentions time passing but no luck there. Tried sleeping, not sure that works. Real life time? I'm confused.
Dude, once I started having "Risky Sex," each girl got preggo immediately. Don't know what to tell you there, bro. But as I mentioned above, I never get to meet Goblinette's kids, and there's no way to get to the girl (whose name escapes me at the moment) from the Xmas Special, so....

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2468854

Overview:
Goblin Layer is a man with serious goblin fetish, a man on a mission: To wipe out every goblin nest!
After saving/traumatizing a Priestess in distress, you arrive in a frontier town... where all the men have all mysteriously gone missing, and all the women are becoming increasingly horny. And things escalate from there!

Will our helmet-wearing protagonist ever be able to form normal human relationships with the thirsty townswomen, or will he lose himself to thicc goblin girls? These are the questions we must ask ourselves, as the protagonist embarks on a philosophical journey of self-overcoming, encountering various characters that mirror his own eternal recurrence, as he confronts his goblin obsession, the absurdity of his life and asserts his will to power .

The first screenshot is a pretty good summary of the story so far​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-04
Release Date: 2023-06-02
Developer: Parodos - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.44.3b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Tech Support & How to Report a Bug:

The new patreon password is: on page 27
Note: The Archives are wrongly labeled!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

Other:
Bugfix for church crash

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1379039 View attachment 1379040 View attachment 1601537 View attachment 1601524 View attachment 1601529 View attachment 1652078 View attachment 1601539 View attachment 1601536 View attachment 1601532 View attachment 1601526 View attachment 1601530 View attachment 1601531 View attachment 1601540 View attachment 1601535 View attachment 1364553 View attachment 1601533 View attachment 1601549 View attachment 1601548 View attachment 1601546 View attachment 2671769 View attachment 2671770 View attachment 2671771 View attachment 2671772 View attachment 2672096
No shortstack tag?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Tried a new save, same issue. Is this version fucked for new saves? I'm also noticing the outside of the office doesn't load and there's a bunch of weird collision issues. Also the events don't work when I try to do them. The christmas event takes me to anvil's herb gathering event and the other one just straight crashes the game.

Reactions: xantt

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
how the hell is there one goblin left bugged out in the sewers in the coridor on the left of last room where the mirror is also cant use either coridor on the left or right

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes