dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Just want to info that I updated the Mac version to v0.32.

It’s here.

NOTE: If you already played v0.31, please read the change-log on 1st page before deciding to download/upgrade to v0.32… or not… up to you xD

Thank you for this great game Dev!

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1637006387763.png
Started getting this error in the third dungeon, first time I used 'oil' in combat. Nothing happens when pushing F8, and retry just reappears after a few seconds

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
View attachment 1501881
Started getting this error in the third dungeon, first time I used 'oil' in combat. Nothing happens when pushing F8, and retry just reappears after a few seconds
I don't have this issue when testing. Is it an old save?

Anyway, go in the audio/se/ folder and duplicate a file. Rename that file to Magic1 (or whatever is missing). Click retry. This diy fix should work for everyone who runs into a failed to load/missing file error.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Just want to info that I updated the Mac version to v0.32.

It’s here.

NOTE: If you already played v0.31, please read the change-log on 1st page before deciding to download/upgrade to v0.32… or not… up to you xD

Thank you for this great game Dev!
Thanks yourself for the mac version, my free time is kinda limited to stuff like this helps :). Updated front page.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I prefer less grindy :)
But I'll will develop the rpg stuff a litte too
i've played monster hunter since mh2 (the one with miraculous fake 3d hitbox, don't ask if it's the 3d or the hitbox that was fake, i still don't know, only the grind was real ^^) so personaly i don't mind a bit of grind :D still i don't like rpg with too much unreasonable grind (i've played too much "tales of" and farmed too much iv/ev in pokemon to want to see the same in my fap time T_T) so i was wondering what was your plan for the rpg part of the game, a fun grinding is good grinding in my book so if battle are funny and change everytime i'll raise an encouragement flag and wave it for the cause, but if the battle are mostly linear or to pace the story i'm more on the forget them and replace them by something else team ^^ mini-game, text based battle or anything original and more supporting of the parody themed game seem a better choice from my experience, if you don't mind i'll pm you to chat about it after i've seen everything in the game (i'm a rpgm game dev too, even if only all public game so i like to exchange idea with other dev when i find someone doing something different and doing it well ^^ and seeing a not ass liking player said good things about the game made me believe there's realy good chance i'll find it interesting)

edit : droped the game till there's a fix for the screen scrolling and slippery floor bug after ogre washing

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
i've played monster hunter since mh2 (the one with miraculous fake 3d hitbox, don't ask if it's the 3d or the hitbox that was fake, i still don't know, only the grind was real ^^) so personaly i don't mind a bit of grind :D still i don't like rpg with too much unreasonable grind (i've played too much "tales of" and farmed too much iv/ev in pokemon to want to see the same in my fap time T_T) so i was wondering what was your plan for the rpg part of the game, a fun grinding is good grinding in my book so if battle are funny and change everytime i'll raise an encouragement flag and wave it for the cause, but if the battle are mostly linear or to pace the story i'm more on the forget them and replace them by something else team ^^ mini-game, text based battle or anything original and more supporting of the parody themed game seem a better choice from my experience, if you don't mind i'll pm you to chat about it after i've seen everything in the game (i'm a rpgm game dev too, even if only all public game so i like to exchange idea with other dev when i find someone doing something different and doing it well ^^ and seeing a not ass liking player said good things about the game made me believe there's realy good chance i'll find it interesting)
Maybe as part of GL rehabilitation? Like the original source, I guess the party will try to "cure" him so a few non-goblin grindable areas with scenes for the party members might solve it.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I don't have this issue when testing. Is it an old save?

Anyway, go in the audio/se/ folder and duplicate a file. Rename that file to Magic1 (or whatever is missing). Click retry. This diy fix should work for everyone who runs into a failed to load/missing file error.
No, fresh install from Mega, and new game.

Your solution makes no sense at all. Game calls for an OGG file, while the game uses RPGMVO files for audio.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Parodos
The only strange thing in this game was the Hero here having that bucket on his head, I know it's armor, but all the time with that it doesn't make any sense, after all not every super hero wears his disguise all the time.
And there are a lot of nonsense phrases some in question to ask or question to answer need to correct it friend. (y)

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
The only strange thing in this game was the Hero here having that bucket on his head, I know it's armor, but all the time with that it doesn't make any sense
You should watch the anime this parody is based on, it's a good show, the first episode is kinda trigger warning for some but overall good show.. You'll also get the "helm always worn" joke was based from the show

Reactions: Moricano

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
The only strange thing in this game was the Hero here having that bucket on his head, I know it's armor, but all the time with that it doesn't make any sense, after all not every super hero wears his disguise all the time.
And there are a lot of nonsense phrases some in question to ask or question to answer need to correct it friend. (y)
I think it's hilarious. The game is a parody, all tongue-in-cheek. If you're sweating the details and taking this seriously, you're in the wrong place.

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes