Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
You should watch the anime this parody is based on, it's a good show, the first episode is kinda trigger warning for some but overall good show.. You'll also get the "helm always worn" joke was based from the show
Okay, but even so it got weird, it's just an opinion, some people don't care, I just didn't like the style, that's all. (y)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I think it's hilarious. The game is a parody, all tongue-in-cheek. If you're sweating the details and taking this seriously, you're in the wrong place.
I just made a comment, there are tastes for everything, this is not one of mine, I liked the game but I didn't like the garbage bucket on my head hahahaha. :KEK:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
that save 32 doesn't work it needs the other 2 files
Sir, you are wrong here. This game is done in RPG Maker. The save file shared by the developer is just enough to use it. But due to how RPG Maker is keeping those save files - prevents you from seeing it in the game. That is if you haven't done at least just one manual save in game, as "File 1".
You have instruction in the Tech Section
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the First Post of this thread.
Those instructions are based on this response and my own with images provided - if you preffer.

The further explanation why other files are not provided is that if developer would provide full folder "..\save\" as zipped file - that would f* up your other save files.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Explanation Post about RPG Maker saves.

Usually RPG Maker keeps save files inside Windows file structure in named order:

file1.rpgsave
file2.rpgsave
file3.rpgsave
file20.rpgsave

First two save files (file1.rpgsave and file2.rpgsave) are for in-game "Autosaving 1" and "Autosaving 2". And this is for auto-saving purpose obviously. So your first manually saved game file will be with name: "file3.rpgsave", inside Windows.
Besides this names there are also other files in the folder "\GoblinLayer0.32\www\save\". The one file that determine how many saves are visible inside the RPG Maker game is file named "global.rpgsave". This file shouldn't be touched at no matter what you do. This file from that reason cannot be shared also. This file purpose is a descriptor: between Windows named files (file1.rpgsave ... up to ... file20.rpgsave) to those inside game what you see at the save list in the game.

For the purpose of this explanation you can use the - which can also open "global.rpgsave". If you have just one manual save - like me - and you have two autosaving files, you can open "global.rpgsave" by the online save editor, than you will see that it has got every single file described - for the game engine to understand full save list.

Also opening that file will decipher content of it - for you.
My own file looks like this (do not copy/paste - you will f* up your own file):
CSS:
[
  null,
  {
    "globalId": "RPGMV",
    "title": "Entering Area",
    "characters": [
      [
        "AAGobLayerWalk",
      ]
    ],
    "faces": [
      [
        "AAHeroFace",
      ]
    ],
    "playtime": "03:34:00",
    "timestamp": 1637059275637
  },
  {
      [
        "AAGobLayerWalk",
      ]
    ],
      [
        "AAHeroFace",
      ]
    ],
    "playtime": "02:54:57",
    "timestamp": 1636997576151
  },
  {
      [
        "AAGobLayerWalk",
      ]
    ],
      [
        "AAHeroFace",
      ]
    ],
    "playtime": "03:34:46",
    "timestamp": 1637059322593
  },
  null,
  null
]
Every code content inside those brackets:

{
... some code ...
}

is one position of a save file on that list what you see inside the game, and what you can Load inside the RPG Maker game. For every single save file done game remembers "playtime" and also gives "timestamp". There is also avatar used which is the hero Face (of the MC).

So the number of blocks of code - which are inside those brackets, and how many of them there are - describes the number of saved game files that game can see. The structure of that brackets describes from top to the bottom all the save game files that game "can see", and from that reason developers are not sharing file "global.rpgsave" with players.

Consider this: if this file would be shared, and you have more than 3 save game files inside folder "\GoblinLayer0.32\www\save\" than you will replace your own files. And what happens after that is if you had 18 save game files - you wouldn't see all of them, because "global.rpgsave" was overwritten. And that file had just 3 save game files described with brackets...

From this reason it is unwise for any developer to share this file with players. And i am glad that Parodos haven't shared it here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parodos

Vagratis

Apr 27, 2020
Hello there, I want to play this game on Linux, but the nw executable is absent from the folder in the archive.
Is that a bug or a feature?
Regards,

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
looking at the previews i am a bit disappointed that the goblin girls are not goblin sized short stacks. they are basically green elves or very pretty orcs....

bookmarking for later anyways.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Hello there, I want to play this game on Linux, but the nw executable is absent from the folder in the archive.
Is that a bug or a feature?
Regards,
To be real honest I'm not 100% sure about linux. But there's some instructions on the first page, have you tried them?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I have found an error. When milking the Farmer Girl, she starts out with a bell on and ends with a bell on. But in between there is no bell

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes