fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
does anyone have a save just before the hoblina encounter? i guess you cant rewatch the scene atm...missed out on the missionary part lol

patriarchy1

Feb 24, 2020
Is it possible to summon the party outside of a quest? I keep getting them back all beaten up from the last quest, I just wanna get them healed.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible to summon the party outside of a quest? I keep getting them back all beaten up from the last quest, I just wanna get them healed.
Go into the Grindr dungeon and summon the party (i.e. white/yellow crystal at the entrance). Works only until you are in the Grindr dungeon (i.e. not outside of it).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Just 2 minor bugs into the latest release (i.e. v0.40)...

- In the sewers, when trying to get out at the entrance of the sewers, the scene with the first goblin is always played again (though the goblin is already dead), and then the game locks:
capture1.jpg

-Still in the sewer, one of the goblin corpse (i.e. when killed) blocks the path. Though it's possible that this one is done on purpose, as there is another passage at the bottom of the room:
capture2.jpg

Reactions: Parodos

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
Going down the cellar at the Bandit Queen HQ causes the screen to go black and softlock the game.

EDIT: This is just when using the autosaves in the download. There *is* a nun (?) in the wall market that locks the game on talking to her, though.

Last edited:

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I loaded the autosave that came with the newest version of the game, but I can't find anything to do? The journal tells me to pick up the priestess from the church for Goblina questline but interacting with her nothing happens and the and town hall girl has no quests oO
I think the saves are just some leftovers from when I was testing stuff. Forgot to remove...

If you wanna skip to certain parts of the story I recommend clicking new game on the main menu and then chapter select - basically it will level you up, give you some equipment and drop you off at your prefered point in the story.

In fact I should probably make chapter select its own option on the main menu...

Reactions: It's not me

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
can reupload this ? the mega link is broken
Got this error? This.plugin[o].destroy is not function...
Extract this fix into game folder:
Mega
Only download this if you actually get the error. A side effect of this quickfix is that you can't skip animations.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
So once again I have to start from the beginning? Last playthough 0.37.8. Now starting over again? Like 4th or 5th time...

Reactions: Sly_Dog
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes