UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
I mean, I just did, but admittedly I am both very drunk, and have taken a few CBD sleep gummies, along with a single Zzzz Quil tablet.
Don't worry, I do this on the regular to sleep relatively soundly without dreaming about work, otherwise I would be a wreck at actual work.

I have zero wonders why my regional manager drinks so much every night. My way is ever so slightly better, albeit I might click on very professional looking ads.

• Haha
Reactions: Parodos

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Ok, so I am unironically thinking of running a cheap-ass half-assed low-budget ad campaign. If nothing else I had fun with the banners.

Pls browse this fine selection & voice your opinions. :illuminati: (some of them are real small, cause they had to be that size)
My personal choices (and I am less drunk than last time, but only by some) are "Help her perform a miracle", "You, yes you!", and the "I need a strong man to" made me literally laugh out loud.
The ones that best represent the game are "Local headpat slut", "Local Goblingirl needs headpats", and "Goblin Girls?".
So, the last three I mentioned and "You, yes you!" are great and more representative of the game.
"I need a strong man" has made me become a Patron, though. To be fair, I'm familiar with the game, obvs.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Ok, so I am unironically thinking of running a cheap-ass half-assed low-budget ad campaign. If nothing else I had fun with the banners.

Pls browse this fine selection & voice your opinions. :illuminati: (some of them are real small, cause they had to be that size)
Quality tier not suspicious ads, but for real, I just lost my shit with the "I need a strong man...", all the other ones are top tier as well.

I guess the ones which "fits" better for an Ad is the ones who advertise, like the "you yes you...", "yes its a real game", but man, the "help me" one is so fucking good as well, it is hard because like the comment above said, I am familiar with the game, but if the ads are to have this aesthetic kinda of stuff, just keep changing them here and there when you advertise because are all top tier.

My personal favorites: "I need a strong man...", "You yes you...", "Local headpat slut" and "help me".

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.41] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,06 GB / 215 MB - GoblinLayer041-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017

Sticking to just the white women for ad placement while the game only has sex for green gobo women would fit the game's theme perfectly. Cuck the majority brought in by the ads, convert a handful to the glory of green!

Haven't played since 0.36. Should I start a new save?
I just caught up from 36.8, it's safe to copy over everything. Remember to just replace files, don't delete the included folder because it has a .json file added recently that wasn't in the folder that far back.

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

Dakeyr

May 14, 2017
You've got to love how people will desperately ask for a password instead of first looking through the game folders to see if the whole gallery is just sitting there, completely available and playable

Reactions: Yamemai

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Ladies looks very tempting, but rpgm...I had a blast with NLT games, still..
I've tried to avoid/soften the usual annoying rpgm mechanics. There's a cheat that let's you insta-win combat and holding ctrl will skip through text fast. You can also crank up the walking speed really fast by talking to the grandma in the main town.

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes