rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Help please. I don't understand what I should do after "Chees factory"? Town hall girl doesn't give me any new quests?

Last edited:

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Great parody with a good sense of humor. It would be nice if you can add a default save file at the start of the new content with each update. Ren'Py games store saves in your computer but with rpgmaker you lost everything if you delete the game folder.
I can try to remember to include a save, but there's also a chapter select option if you choose New Game (gonna rename it in new updates probably). It drops you off at certain points in the story, along with some xp, gold and items.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Help please. I don't understand what I should do after "Chees factory"? Town hall girl doesn't give me any new quests?
1. Try visiting the Goblin cave & see if you trigger a cutscene, if that doesn't work...

Maybe you are playing an old save? had one other guy with a similiar cheesy issue (he was on an old save).
Here's how we fixed that:

1. extract attached file below into GoblinLayer/www/data. Make sure it overwrites.
2. go to the statue outside the Town Hall - click on it - you can now enter my debug room
3. click the ugly blue ogre thing
4. Go to Goblinettes cave, hopefully a cutscene will trigger

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Um, I have a weird issue, i'm replaying the game since it has been a while, but the animation of goblin shaman (2nd goblin) runs extremely slow for a few frames and then just grinds to a halt, freezing/completely lagging the game.
Disabled or enabled lighting doesn't matter, compressed version is free of that issue.
I'm running on Legion 5 with 2060 on board so it's not an issue of insufficient hardware, am I maybe missing some codec or what?

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
1. Try visiting the Goblin cave & see if you trigger a cutscene, if that doesn't work...

Maybe you are playing an old save? had one other guy with a similiar cheesy issue (he was on an old save).
Here's how we fixed that:

1. extract attached file below into GoblinLayer/www/data. Make sure it overwrites.
2. go to the statue outside the Town Hall - click on it - you can now enter my debug room
3. click the ugly blue ogre thing
4. Go to Goblinettes cave, hopefully a cutscene will trigger
It helped. Thank you. Also have a problem with Weapon smith girl. When she ask MC for a help, and you agree, screen just go to black, I can only hear hammer hitting mettle and nothing happens. I can go to the menu via Esc tho

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes