Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I'm impressed with the quality of the characters because of the preview pictures, but before I download this game, is this game linear or sandbox/freeroam style that you can have scenes or actions infinite times with the npcs?

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I'm impressed with the quality of the characters because of the preview pictures, but before I download this game, is this game linear or sandbox/freeroam style that you can have scenes or actions infinite times with the npcs?
Ever played any (now) old school RPGs like Final Fantasy?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure about one of the changelog line:
[...]
Frontier Conquest - New Mission
[...]
Is it referring to the new "Lonesome Lighthouse / Overrun Outpost" at the eastern part of the general map ?

Because if it is the case, there is probably a bug. The conditions for having clearing this area are the same as for the "Lonesome Lighthouse" in the middle of the general map; meaning this new mission can't be activated if you've already cleared this previous "Lonesome Lighthouse" earlier.

*** EDIT ****

If it is the case, here is a quick fix to enable its activation (and the correct name when it has been cleared, i.e. Overrun Outpost).

BTW, there is no reward at the guild currently for this mission (i.e. missing in common event 83).

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Ever played any (now) old school RPGs like Final Fantasy?
no, I don't like final fantasy saga but I just wanted to know if you have the option to retain scenes as many times as you want with the character just interacting with him or is it like a gallery system?

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I'm not sure about one of the changelog line:

Is it referring to the new "Lonesome Lighthouse / Overrun Outpost" at the eastern part of the general map ?

Because if it is the case, there is probably a bug. The conditions for having clearing this area are the same as for the "Lonesome Lighthouse" in the middle of the general map; meaning this new mission can't be activated if you've already cleared this previous "Lonesome Lighthouse" earlier.

*** EDIT ****

If it is the case, here is a quick fix to enable its activation (and the correct name when it has been cleared, i.e. Overrun Outpost).

BTW, there is no reward at the guild currently for this mission (i.e. missing in common event 83).

That does sound like a bug, thanks for the report, I'll check it out!

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
no, I don't like final fantasy saga but I just wanted to know if you have the option to retain scenes as many times as you want with the character just interacting with him or is it like a gallery system?
Some scenes can be replayed by talking to a character, there's also a "gallery"/cheat room for patreons (guess its time to change the password again lol :HideThePain:) with replayable scenes.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I really liked the cards in this update, but I am not sure if other people had this issue, the card for the priestess romance works just fine but the church maiden romance leads to the same Priestess romance card.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Do you have any idea when you'll start implementing pregnancy content (I saw you said it was planned at some point)? or is it still a long ways off?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Cool game; very lovely models. Wish we could have a bit more influence on who to do in which position; especially those great looking non gob models.

Various remarks from the guy himself and attempts from various women to get him full mast. I think we'll get some human/elf/dwarf action sooner or later since the original also gets better it's only logical that our GL will get some human booty, maybe with some alcohol or the well known loved and convenient aphrodisiac.
The bandit queen quite much proves that his body at least react somewhat normally to non-gob babes riding him. Maybe with some luck the MC opens up to the other hotties down the line; Blondie the armor smith helper obviously needs a hero to rise to the occasion. As do the others; maybe when the magic shop keeper stops with her half-assed attempts and finally goes all in (or rather let go all in :devilish: ); Its surprising hes standing at all with some boring handjob) :D

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes