Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ill keep this is mind for next update (0.42.8), thanks :)
I think some of these issues are due to playing on an older save? For example, you can't click the table to access the 3rd goblin anymore, there's no event/trigger there.

Some stuff are "a feature, not a bug", like being able to repeat milking, and empty dialogue options are usually placeholders, in case I need to add in something there in the future. Rpgmaker standard dialogue option system is not fantastic, so it's easier that way. But I'll fix everything that can be fixed :coffee: .

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
does this game cause anyone's computer system to lag?
Like the mouse/touchpad stops responding?

Game lag is remedied with removing the lighting effects. But this is once I closed the game!!
rpgm games tend to suck RAM.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I cant get enough of these little thickies.
If you ever get an Android port sorted, I'll sub. Pinkie Promise.
At some point I'm gonna make a proper android version, managed to get a version up an running, buts there's still bunch of stuff that needs to be fixed. JoiPlay might work until then tho :)

Dakeyr

May 14, 2017
Failed to load img/pictures/LoreTinder1/2/3.png after talking about the favor.
Am I not supposed to yet or are the files missing?

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Failed to load img/pictures/LoreTinder1/2/3.png after talking about the favor.
Am I not supposed to yet or are the files missing?
Aaah fuck its always something

The favor thing is not until 0.42.8 (literally finished it a couple hours ago). I forgot to hide the dialogue topic after testing some stuff

Good thing you pointed it out tho :D I'll re-up the mega version

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.42.5] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,08 GB / 223 MB - GoblinLayer0425-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Aaah fuck its always something

The favor thing is not until 0.42.8 (literally finished it a couple hours ago). I forgot to hide the dialogue topic after testing some stuff

Good thing you pointed it out tho :D I'll re-up the mega version
First of all, thank you for your amazing work, making this game so fun! :ROFLMAO:

I noticed that the file size of 0.42.5 is slightly smaller than 0.42 and that some pictures are missing (like CCPriestess2 and CCChurchMaiden2). Should I keep them in my updated game dir?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Parodos

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
First of all, thank you for your amazing work, making this game so fun! :ROFLMAO:

I noticed that the file size of 0.42.5 is slightly smaller than 0.42 and that some pictures are missing (like CCPriestess2 and CCChurchMaiden2). Should I keep them in my updated game dir?
Size difference is most likely its due to me compressing a few pictures. As far as I remember you dont need them any more. Should be some pics called CRPriestess or CRChurchMaided instead.
Basically:
CR =Card romance (after a spicy scene)
CC= Card character, with text and backstory

Reactions: colween

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Size difference is most likely its due to me compressing a few pictures. As far as I remember you dont need them any more. Should be some pics called CRPriestess or CRChurchMaided instead.
Basically:
CR =Card romance (after a spicy scene)
CC= Card character, with text and backstory
Thanks for this new version :) !

The problem is that you can have some references to them in previous save files (probably if there were the last cards consulted).

And this lead to a blocking error when loading such a save file :
capture.jpg

*** EDIT ***
Is it on purpose (it could be according to the text in the card, but I'm just curious) ?
Description for the Goblinette's Romance Card = "ゴブリンとのセックス、ショートスタックの覇権"

*** EDIT 2 ***
For information, it seems that the 2 minor issues reported here are still present : https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-layer-v0-42-5-parodos.89175/post-8615328

*** EDIT 3 ***
A minor issue with this version. The text displayed with the card over the new romance cards is always: "Church Maiden Romance Card - Blowjob (assisted)" (i.e. even for the farm girl, sorceress, bath girl, ... - see CommonEvents.son).

*** EDIT 4 ***
Shouldn't the title be "Priestess" instead for this card ?
capture2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: colween
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes