Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*** EDIT 2 ***
It seems that the 2 minor issues reported here are still present : https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-layer-v0-42-5-parodos.89175/post-8615328
Goblinette's is intentional :)

I try to be careful with potentially save-breaking changes, but its difficult to avoid sometimes. At least there's a chapter select now.

2 minor issues - I think those should be fixed in 0.42.6 :)

Anyway, on a sidenote, I really do appreciate all of you who post bug reports. As a one-person project, it's easy to miss things like these.

Dravden

May 2, 2021
i keep getting this error after talking to Hoblina about going to town and getting something for her height. Is there any fix at the moment?

1659985804658.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ale3 and Athh

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone know how to get this to play on Mac? I'm getting an error when trying to play through browser.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
i keep getting this error after talking to Hoblina about going to town and getting something for her height. Is there any fix at the moment?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, thats unfinished content, forgot to hide it. It got implemented in 0.42.8.
I reuploaded the files, but maybe you downloaded it before I had time to fix :)
You can extract the attached file into the www/data folder to hide it for now.

payload.exe? Virustotal finds nothing, but why name a file that?
it is an nw.js tool. You can delete it if you want. Normally its not even included when you 'deploy' the game, not sure why it tagged along this time.

Reactions: afedvfe

nushplmcsf

Jul 31, 2022
Funny shit aside, I get a bug, an error loading LoreTinder1-3.png's, when hoblina or whatever asks for a shrinking potion. Kinda game breaking, can't progress after that. What can I do?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Funny shit aside, I get a bug, an error loading LoreTinder1-3.png's, when hoblina or whatever asks for a shrinking potion. Kinda game breaking, can't progress after that. What can I do?
Sorry, thats unfinished content, forgot to hide it. It got implemented in 0.42.8.
I reuploaded the files, but maybe you downloaded it before I had time to fix :)
You can extract the attached file into the www/data folder to hide it for now.

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes