DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Mostly, he is the goblin layer after all. Maybe someday he'll fuck the elf, dwarf, and human priestess.
the expanding of women willing to fuck aka not just goblins could be part of the Layers Character development, Farm Girl needs some loving as well. plus all the gals in the town are thirsty.

also, to all reading new, go a few times in the Grinder, you need the levels since it stops stuff like Goblin Slayer bad ends from happening.

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Where's the cheat room now? I remember there was a dude with a cloak that asked for the password but I can't find him now

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Awesome renders and great story. In fact, i laughed a lot in some scenes (I just saw for the 9th time the Goblin Slayer Abridged xD)

I honestly mean no disrespect to the amazing work but this game would be the best if it was some VN or Sandbox game instead of RPGM. The contrast between the sex scenes and the rpg scenes are just too much of a let down. (To me, obviously, for tastes colors)

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
the expanding of women willing to fuck aka not just goblins could be part of the Layers Character development, Farm Girl needs some loving as well. plus all the gals in the town are thirsty.

also, to all reading new, go a few times in the Grinder, you need the levels since it stops stuff like Goblin Slayer bad ends from happening.
Man, the combination of the farm girl having a loving mothery feel and her looking so lonely just makes me feel bad/sad "not" to give her some good wholesome lovin. o_O

Last edited:

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
EDIT: Updates to v0.43.0
======

(UNOFFICIAL) Goblin Layer v0.43.0 macOS (x64)

Download : -

Extract and run and DON'T FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR GAME SAVE FILES 1st (see spoiler below)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes:
  • See this post if you can't save inside the game.
  • Only for x64 (intel). For Apple Silicon try using
  • Only tested on macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
  • Updates-only zip file is generated with the help of rsync -rc to compare files.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.42.6b] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,05 GB / 185 MB - GoblinLayer0426b-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Just had a random thought. If Gobsicca is actually, or becomes a legit business goblin, I bet she might have an idea of how to get an audit started on the Office of Child Support and find what the hell they've been doing with all that money.

Reactions: Hannezo

wasdeqyxc

Jan 28, 2018
game is not opening for me after extracting the update.....halp !!
had sometthing similar happen. i then tried to just run the update itself and it´s opening but alongside with a window telling me about a "profile error" of nw.js. Also the old saves are not recognised and every animation is more like "wait... click... wait...." unplayable...

if someone knows a walkaround or has means to tell the developer, that´d be helpful.

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
Is pregnancy a thing now in this game or not? It's not in the tags but the name of the game and some comments from the dev suggestet there will be pregnancy in the game.

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes