sd.0038660

Jun 7, 2017
I cleared all 5 Frontier Conquest posts but Town Girl won't give me a reward and can't progress. Visied the cave couple times also been to most of the locations on the map. Any ideas how to proceed?

JRChris626

Apr 24, 2022
When I played to the end of the five chapters and went to talked to Hoblina about the favor, the game kept mentioning failed to load.img/pictures/loretinder.png and crashed.

Reactions: Zangief86

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
after scene with amazon i must to return to town hall girl and no trigger....

bug?
I tried it today, an it seemed work as intended. I did it like this: 1. Deal with amazon/visit the treasure room in the basement 2. Go back and talk to Town Hall Girl 3. Visit the cottage

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sd.0038660

Jun 7, 2017
I cleared all 5 Frontier Conquest posts but Town Girl won't give me a reward and can't progress. Visied the cave couple times also been to most of the locations on the map. Any ideas how to proceed?
I'm stuck guys please help! I start to wonder if there's any more content after the Frontier quest??

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
This game is hilarious, from the American Psycho reference to the general concept of cucking goblins to death. Good job dev. Hopefully, there is some group sex with your goblin harem. IDK if there is, I haven't reached that point, yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

Artificial_Station

Oct 25, 2018
Hello Developer Parodos, Well I don't know if you're going to read this, but ok, your work on this game is amazing! But unfortunately on my potato that I call PC, I have a problem, the game runs fine at 35 fps with some drops, well, well sometimes, but the problem happens in the video scenes, the video looks like PowerPoint and drops to 2 fps, it goes down to a tear as I write this message, is there any solution, I know, improving the PC is a good option, but I don't even have the money for a bullet.

Stew1031

Apr 26, 2019
I'm getting a failure to load images error when I go talk to Hoblina about the resizing potion. I click retry and it keeps looping and eventually gets to the point that I can't do anything else.

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
I miss the mac versions. The humor and art was great
Grafting nw.js on top of v0.42.5 works to create a Linux version. Try it on Mac.
Download from and extract into the same directory as the game. Then run ./nw

Reactions: Alkasal
Aug 25, 2021
a game was abandoned some call game goblin slayer green moon and its game call goblin layer its a remake off goblin slayer green moon ?? or new game ??

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes