Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
try the way Grizzzzly described. far as i know, the bug is still the same.

thanks mang i'll try that. slightly annoying when you get stuck in a key quest which you can't just skip.

Parodos same still in the 0.50 with the cottage. i add some save (zip file, autosaves and settings included) maybe that helps you find out where the issue lies.
View attachment 3407244
Thanks! I think I actually fixed this 0.51. But I will check again just to be safe. Normally I "backport" fixes to public version, but this time there were too many changes.

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Mechanicum trailer speech and wh40k paraphrases, nice.

Weirdly, I had little to no problem with the game, unlike you guys are mentioning. The biggest problem I had was girls disappearing from the party on the quest up the north to save a girl. Second was game stuttering, due to 60 FPS option, but changing that took like three seconds.
No bugs? You must be blessed by the Gobissiah.

Reactions: AhrimanH

andrej25

Nov 14, 2017
Thanks! I think I actually fixed this 0.51. But I will check again just to be safe. Normally I "backport" fixes to public version, but this time there were too many changes.
i try saves witch you poste.
It is not helping bug still there.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
sorry man i'm still on 0.50, shamelessly stolen from our pirate bay here. i completely left patreon ages ago for a number of reasons, account wiped, not going back there.
back to cottage: narrowed it down to a bit, looks like there have been some tiles on both doors of the bigger room in the cottage, where MC got stuck. i keep toggling Collision Off and On alot for offspring events to trigger, because the trigger itself seems to not like the Collision: Off state.
also in version 0.50: Goblinette after Risky sex, the notice is in the book, 'child is born in the cave' but upon entering the cave, the child event does not trigger.
also in 0.50, but this might be my ancient system: if switching to Options and back during Prologue, lag might appear, game may go sluggish. that happened 3 out of 7 times when starting a new game.

running Default settings on fresh install, except for the sound.

Tiamoc75

Jun 2, 2017
The cottage freeze up - so I saved before entering the cottage, hit the "unfuck me" so I could walk thru walls, clicked on the cottage and moved forward and it continued the quest. Exit the same way and then reset the unfuck me. Seems to have allowed me to continue.

THANKS! This worked perfectly. I was getting frustrated, not being able to progress.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I looked for the key everywhere and I can't find it... Can someone help me?
did you try upstairs. i mean, there's this ladder at the left side. search upstairs.

Bug: after having sex with Grinder receptionist girl for the second time, the map goes black.
temporary fix: move south, the way out is still clickable; then click the 'fast travel' and warp anywhere, even back to Grindr does the trick. the background resets to wherever you warped.
I have the same problem, Anyone have a solution ?
in which situation can't you leave the city? i've played rather far now (looks like what i think is end of content), and was able to leave when done with a quest.

Feb 17, 2018
did you try upstairs. i mean, there's this ladder at the left side. search upstairs.

temporary fix: move south, the way out is still clickable; then click the 'fast travel' and warp anywhere, even back to Grindr does the trick. the background resets to wherever you warped.

in which situation can't you leave the city? i've played rather far now (looks like what i think is end of content), and was able to leave when done with a quest.
I searched everywhere, and where there seems to be a hatch in upper right corner, the game won't let me get closer...

Untitled.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I searched everywhere, and where there seems to be a hatch in upper right corner, the game won't let me get closer...

View attachment 3412900
err that's not a hatch. see the big barrel beside that place. it's where she washes.. do they have shower in that game i don't think so.. but that part looks more like a separate tiled floor. maybe check the table with the paperwork on it, should be clickable.

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
party members are not healed through the bed on the farm if they are not in the party. how to heal them?

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
for now, quickest way is with food items / potions, and priestess skill. cheapest seems to be priestess 'heal' and then feed her magic potions.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes