Tiamoc75

Jun 2, 2017
So, with v0.44.9, I am at the point where I am supposed to visit the cabin we took over, but whenever I enter, it is empty, and the game froze. I updated my game to v 0.50, and the same thing happens, making me unable to proceed. Also, another problem that is still present from last version, is the goblin at Grindr. Whenever I go and have sex with her, afterwards, the whole screen goes black, making it hard to proceed. Any way to fix this without losing my save, and wiping it all out, and redownloading and installing?

Last edited:

zahoqyf

Oct 31, 2017
So, with v0.44.9, I am at the point where I am supposed to visit the cabin we took over, but whenever I enter, it is empty, and the game froze. I updated my game to v 0.50, and the same thing happens, making me unable to proceed. Also, another problem that is still present from last version, is the goblin at Grindr. Whenever I got and have sex with her, afterwards, the whole screen goes black, making it hard to proceed. Any way to fix this without losing my save, and wiping it all out, and redownloading and installing?
Same issue on my end Parodos

memojjijjjhjhhj

May 22, 2021
i cant TALK TO THE TOWN HALL GIRL TO FINISH THE WINTER SPECIAL
CAN ANYONE TELL ME ANY FIXES
I AM USING THE LATEST VERSION WITH NO OLD SAVES
(V 0.50)

Last edited:

Seravee001

Dec 29, 2021
i'm literally stuck in the inn after wondering towards the door at the back...is there alot of these invisible wall bugs in this game or is this a freak occurrence?
otherwise i'll leave this game on the shelf till its finished and (mostly) bug free...

Tiamoc75

Jun 2, 2017
i'm literally stuck in the inn after wondering towards the door at the back...is there alot of these invisible wall bugs in this game or is this a freak occurrence?
otherwise i'll leave this game on the shelf till its finished and (mostly) bug free...

In your inventory under key items is an item named UNFUCK YOURSELF. Something like that anyways. Use it, turn off collision, walk out into the main area, then use angain to turn it back on.

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
Parodos getting stuck in the cottage, after finishing the bandit camp (the Amazon done), first revisit with the whole party after town girl, when it's 'cleaned by guild contractors': cottage is empty as expected, game freezes, have to force close it. can't progress the story at that point because the cottage visit is storyline relevant.
i've done the 0.44.9 patch except for the System.json maybe that's because i'm stuck now, but well see my other post above.
Did you ever find a fix for this? I've got the same problem.

• Sad
Reactions: F1forhalp

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
The cottage freeze up - so I saved before entering the cottage, hit the "unfuck me" so I could walk thru walls, clicked on the cottage and moved forward and it continued the quest. Exit the same way and then reset the unfuck me. Seems to have allowed me to continue.

Reactions: Kolkollov

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Did you ever find a fix for this? I've got the same problem.
try the way Grizzzzly described. far as i know, the bug is still the same.

The cottage freeze up - so I saved before entering the cottage, hit the "unfuck me" so I could walk thru walls, clicked on the cottage and moved forward and it continued the quest. Exit the same way and then reset the unfuck me. Seems to have allowed me to continue.
thanks mang i'll try that. slightly annoying when you get stuck in a key quest which you can't just skip.

Parodos same still in the 0.50 with the cottage. i add some save (zip file, autosaves and settings included) maybe that helps you find out where the issue lies.
View attachment GoblinLayer_saves.zip

Reactions: Grizzzzly

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Mechanicum trailer speech and wh40k paraphrases, nice.

Weirdly, I had little to no problem with the game, unlike you guys are mentioning. The biggest problem I had was girls disappearing from the party on the quest up the north to save a girl. Second was game stuttering, due to 60 FPS option, but changing that took like three seconds.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Been a min, umm lolz more like a year or so. Anyways glad to see the dream is still kicking. Whished I could fund this again, sadly life is still kicking me (anyone got a modal, my butt hurts). That said here is hoping for a decent work season this spring and summer. (If all goes well I might be able to fund projects again).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Parodos

Tiamoc75

Jun 2, 2017
Why is the password incorrect

What version of the game are you playing? If version 0.51, then it won't work. The password minthara is for version 0.50 only. Honestly, it would have been better if he just left the password the same from the start.

andrej25

Nov 14, 2017
1709569822137.png When i enter to Cottage whole game freez and i cant do nothing
Can some one hlep ?
New save ver. 0.50 PC-windows 11

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes