Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Gotta say the dev is doing a very good job with constant content updates, that being said I want to wait abit just because I dont want to download multiple times a month but I am excited to try it out!

Reactions: Parodos

Jaxium

Aug 2, 2020
I have no idea why but I lost my shit at the tax collectors showing up. This game is hilarious and I'm looking forward to seeing more

• Red Heart

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You shouldn't have to grind, since I don't like grinding. Try using taunt with goblin slayer and let him tank damage, use priestess to heal & blind enemies. The oil item can be useful as well (you start with 3).

Do I need to start a new save?
It's possible there will be some small bugs (for example with the repaired helmet not getting equipped) on an existing save, but the story should work ok.

failed to load : AABlackBackgroung.png
check 'Bugs/Fixes/Technical help on first page (y)

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
No. Just focus on using holy light from the priestess and aoe attacks from elf and dwarf. The combat only exists for the story
I have but the only one to do any damage is Goblin Layer because nobody has any equpiment. Holy light works but she has so little mana and is slow so she ends up getting killed sometimes and as the only renewable healing resource she sometimes needs to take turns healing. I was able to reload my way through because it wouldn't let you leave because my party members kept dying and I needed them alive. The dwarf only existed to throw what little I had potion at me because its magic did like 17 damage and I have had to use whatever little money I have gotten for lock pics and trying to save for the best equipment. Just saying if you are going to have combat in your game me a way to gain money and not the 5 gold a cutscene you have to sit through with the witch.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
You shouldn't have to grind, since I don't like grinding. Try using taunt with goblin slayer and let him tank damage, use priestess to heal & blind enemies. The oil item can be useful as well (you start with 3).

It's possible there will be some small bugs (for example with the repaired helmet not getting equipped) on an existing save, but the story should work ok.

check 'Bugs/Fixes/Technical help on first page (y)
Taunt still almost kills goblin layer when I am getting hit with back to back before priestess can cast holy light because of how slow she is then I have to cast healing on some turns of which taunt can end before combat ends. You say you don't like grinding. The only way to get money without going to a dungeon that you can no longer enter after your done is to watch the same cutscene with the witch over and over again for 5 coins. Just saying a way to earn money would be nice because the prices to buy all the good equipment is grindy to get. I have to spend whatever money I get on potions and lock picks to make sure I have 3 of each before entering a dungeon. I just want the ability to be able to buy the equipment/weapons from the shops that I can see but since I don't want to earn 5 coins at a time I brought it up here because I had to reset 3 times in the latest dungeon. Also it won't let me put on the repaired helmet it just keeps the old helmet on.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Taunt still almost kills goblin layer when I am getting hit with back to back before priestess can cast holy light because of how slow she is then I have to cast healing on some turns of which taunt can end before combat ends. You say you don't like grinding. The only way to get money without going to a dungeon that you can no longer enter after your done is to watch the same cutscene with the witch over and over again for 5 coins. Just saying a way to earn money would be nice because the prices to buy all the good equipment is grindy to get. I have to spend whatever money I get on potions and lock picks to make sure I have 3 of each before entering a dungeon. I just want the ability to be able to buy the equipment/weapons from the shops that I can see but since I don't want to earn 5 coins at a time I brought it up here because I had to reset 3 times in the latest dungeon. Also it won't let me put on the repaired helmet it just keeps the old helmet on.
Man, I'm sorry. I dunno how you're facing this problem. I went in there having skipped all the equipment and it's content because of not having previous versions saves. Went in blindly and got wrecked. But then, just used holy light, and kept attacking with priestess until enough action points for her to get focus and restore magic, when she's out of it from healing. When you can, always aoe with both dwarf and elf. Goblin layer is strong enough to kill 1 goblin per attack, so when not healing with priestess and not aoeing with others, try to remember how much health each goblin has and when single attacking with all three, go for the same opponent. Maybe I had luck involved, but I was able to beat both 8x Goblin waves and didn't use a single potion

Turble

Jul 3, 2018
Do I need to start a new save?
Make sure you spoke to the Town Hall Girl after completing the Goblina quest. Then you're tasked with visiting Goblinetta's cave to the East. After that, return to the town hall.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Listen

Go here:

Move a save file where it says, edit the file to give yourself 999,999 gold.

Buy 99 of literally every consumable, multiple of the best gear, like 5 Dwarven Axes for safety. I bought 10 of 'Literally Garbage' because I could.

For any multiple Goblin fight, use Layer's Taunt and Priestess' Holy Light. Any point in a fight Priestess goes low in mana, you either have the option to use Focus to quickly regen using TP or just dump a mana potion. You should have 99 of them, go nuts.

This game has fairly simple, but fun, mechanics. Getting the best gear and max of all consumables makes it trivial. If you're still having problems... I dunno.

Reactions: v1900

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Parodos
Man, I have glitch. After scene with Goblinette camera freez. Its not big trouble, but when I collect gold from metal chest next to throne room its centralised on this chest and I cant see Goblinette or chesst in her room.
Also there is goblin spirit behind Town hall, its look like forgotten dev tool.

I hope there will be some interaction with the dwarf girl over time or with some human chick they are hots.

Last edited:

shyll

Jul 20, 2017
Just a small detail you might wanna fix.

perhaps make another ear scene in the cave, without the priestess in it. it's a single scene

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Listen

Go here:

Move a save file where it says, edit the file to give yourself 999,999 gold.

Buy 99 of literally every consumable, multiple of the best gear, like 5 Dwarven Axes for safety. I bought 10 of 'Literally Garbage' because I could.

For any multiple Goblin fight, use Layer's Taunt and Priestess' Holy Light. Any point in a fight Priestess goes low in mana, you either have the option to use Focus to quickly regen using TP or just dump a mana potion. You should have 99 of them, go nuts.

This game has fairly simple, but fun, mechanics. Getting the best gear and max of all consumables makes it trivial. If you're still having problems... I dunno.
What rouge_g recommended is good and there is also "RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master" that you can get over at Github. It allows you to edit stats, inventory and a myriad of other stuff in real time during gameplay. (y)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What rouge_g recommended is good and there is also "RPG-Maker-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin-master" that you can get over at Github. It allows you to edit stats, inventory and a myriad of other stuff in real time during gameplay. (y)
I never cheated in a game before but I am curious to see how this works...

Reactions: v1900
Feb 22, 2021
Great update. Few things that are needed IMO is either an art gallery where you can view all CG's as well as scenes and/or more save files because i didn't like having to give up certain scenes or interactions for newer ones later in the game.

Feb 22, 2021
I'm getting a little carried away with this one, but will there be a milf goblin later in the game as well? like shield maiden milf? I really enjoy milfs...

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes