xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Every version I tried so far has a failed to load image bug. Great game but can't play it due to the bug.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Those all sound like awesome additions to this already great game in the making :)

I especially want to see the amazon one get added, especially is she can "Lay" the Goblin Layer if she manages to kick his ass. (And even moreso if there's Priestess commentary on his getting "Laid".

I just love that comic and they both make some very good points...

#TeamGoblinsAreForAnalSex
the Amazon would be the new party member, not a new foe. Although she might be more aggressive in getting the Goblin Layer to have sex with her compared to the other women in the Frontier Town. Might be how she decides to get into the party, promise of Layer dick gets her to party up with him.

that said, this isn't a "ZOMG do it nowz" thing, but something for future updates if the dev wants to make it. I am quite happy with getting more of the good stuff the dev has planned.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
Is there some kinda Autoplay in the game? Whenever i use an Autoclicker for an improvised one in a RPGM Game it becomes basically like holding the skip button.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is there some kinda Autoplay in the game? Whenever i use an Autoclicker for an improvised one in a RPGM Game it becomes basically like holding the skip button.
MV so you can hold the action button to auto-advance the text, IIRC.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
well... i keep seeing this 1 popup every now and than previw pics don't look to bad sooo fuck it, might as well yolo it in this time
*note for the dev
as far as rpgm is concerned the reason many people don't see it in good light is because many devs don't put in the effort for it, because tresure of nadia showed us that it can deliver on qulity gameplay with great graphics no problem

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
the Amazon would be the new party member, not a new foe. Although she might be more aggressive in getting the Goblin Layer to have sex with her compared to the other women in the Frontier Town. Might be how she decides to get into the party, promise of Layer dick gets her to party up with him.

that said, this isn't a "ZOMG do it nowz" thing, but something for future updates if the dev wants to make it. I am quite happy with getting more of the good stuff the dev has planned.
Not what I wanted but given our dev's great storytelling, I am sure they will make her a fun addition to the game. I still hope there are some reverse ravishment scenes with MC where she becomes a Slayer Layer if you will....

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes