str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
after the 3 girls shows up give you the white card,etc says to talk to goblin to leave
ok so where is she then? Untitled.png

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
just started playing this game love it im just wondering if i will be able to fuck the women as well

balrod18

May 17, 2017
I'm trying desperately to be interested in this game... But the plot and limited artwork with every girl looking exactly the same it limiting my interest.
dude, the game is brand new, and already has more content than half of the games from independent developers with 10x the time, right now its kinda short, but looks really promising, give him some time to release more stuff

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
dude, the game is brand new, and already has more content than half of the games from independent developers with 10x the time, right now its kinda short, but looks really promising, give him some time to release more stuff
I agree... Yet the game moves steadily towards the mass market genre of huge inflatable tits... Zero content other than the same thing you would get by reading a Hustler magazine from 40 years ago... is that really 'progress'?

Seems more like what i read in the cartoon section 40 years ago in a hustler magazine. Maybe you aren't old enough to remember this is just ripping off the same shit we all saw 40 years ago?

Do something new! Give me a real woman with tits that aren't scarred from s butchers blade!

Does the CG have to replicate the surgical damage?
Is that a rule somewhere or something that i missed?

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Never thought Id download an update solely on the premise of "hey cool, you can grind now kids!!" haha :p

Bonus: Pants work now :D

Probably unintended; I started a new game, and I have a Cheat ability by default to kill everything (undoutedly from a test build)

Last edited:
Reactions: DrIvanR1314

ikan93

Feb 18, 2021
hello, may i ask something, i read in changelog and find about cheat room, where to find that room?, thank you
ps: sorry bad english

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
The Bath with Prist was Cool. Like this Game. THX i wait for more Fun. And How the Villiager try to bring him back from Green Addiction. ;-) HIHI.. nice work work.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes