ekimus

Apr 17, 2019
This game is superb. I had a good laugh with the priestess reactions or the helmet fixing part, but the thing about the cheese and the dead iguana companion cracked me up.

Good work.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Parodos

YawYee12

Jun 1, 2018
I've been getting Failed to load: img/pictures/AABlackBackground.png. I am hardstuck in the scene where your milking the farm girl.'

edit: nevermind, looks like I had an older version of the game.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yo you removed Goblina's headpat scene!! wtf man.
Parodos is a monster worse than the goblins. He deserves to be hit by Truck-Kun then reverse-ravished by orc girls who don't believe in head pats.

Woops, lol. It mustve happened when I was remaking the cave stuff. I'll add it back in next ver. Very important scene after all
There is a special place in the anime world for those who deny headpats!! XD

• Red Heart

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
so, this 0.33 version is a slow and steady addition of Quality of Life content, with bug fixing and giving us a Grinding Spot for gold. Am I correct in the assumption that part of the treatment for the Layer would be using Goblin Girl specific attacks on Female foes of all types like the Banditette? Since that would work for him, also well as the Townswoman being more aggressive in their needs that need to be satisfied.

I am surprised that the Child Support Succubus did not offer a lewd deal for the Layer only to get rejected and plot to make Layer attracted to anything woman shaped and not just goblins.

• Haha
Reactions: Parodos and Bse

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.33.2 - Perfomance Update] [Parodos] crunched
Edit (2021-12-07): Updated from v0.33 to v0.33.2

Original / Compressed Size Win: 894 MB / 161 MB - GoblinLayer0332perf-crunched.7z

Download (Win):
- -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
Version .33: Right after first cutscene with the female goblin:

"Uncaught TypeError: this.plugins[o].destory is not a function"

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
So in new update develoepr add only thi grindr and thts all?
Since I replayed it; no, not all, there were a couple new scenes in town as well, one particularly long in the church for example.

But yeah the plot didn't change much, mainly the grinder option. Which is OK to run through 2-3 times after you get all your party members for an extra level, but not much more than that.

Gold-wise, its still more efficient to grind it by letting the sorceress slap your dick repeatedly for 25 gold a pop :p Of course there's no content challenging enough yet to actually need better gear or extra levels yet, so, eh. But the elf and the dwarf do each get an extra ability if you grind a bit.

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
found a bug -this is after the succubus scene, i went into the room to open the chest and the camera wont move anymore.
1637744365790.png

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
she seems like a lesbian.
I think that the Succubus is more of a Dominatrix type character, with her two underlings being women just a coincidence. So Goblin Layer x Succubus can still work. but still for a later content, if the ddev wants to, if not, no issue.

The Baditette Woman is in reference to the Amazon Axe Warrior, hopefully it is good future content.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
found a bug -this is after the succubus scene, i went into the room to open the chest and the camera wont move anymore.
Are you using the latest version (i.e. v0.33 Fixes) ?

Because this bug is supposed to be fixed into this version (the bug was still present in version 0.32).

And apparently, it is (though I've not restarted the game; I've just 'Teleported to the chest' using the in-game "cheat").

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes