Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I miss the mac versions. The humor and art was great
I'll try to get a mac/linux version up as well, once the story update is done. I'd like to have a versions for all the other platforms, but my main problem is that I work 9-5, so I'm tight on time and uploading/managing multiple versions can be time consuming

Reactions: Malam

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.36.2] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 737 MB / 186 MB - GoblinLayer0362-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Producing half-gobbo kids and quarter-gobbo grandkids and then many more offsprings further down the line up to goblin's extinction seems to align with goblin layer's mission.

Just hope he found a way for all those child support mounting up
Not sure that is how it works, they always make it so they get more goblins from banging humans, like 100% like all their genes are dominate if anything they would come out goblins still sadly... Hell I know there is a game you can mate with goblins and make you own little horde and sadly all the kids are gobos, and odds of girl crazy stupid low. Want peasant quest probably not it though... Like you can set them up to raid and they lose some male gobos, but get you coin when you visit wich means you got breed your gobo harem I just had two sadly knock them up and have them make more gobos for your gobo tribe lol

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
Once I saw the American Psycho reference, it was over.. my sides were done for. I'm excited to see where this game goes. It had less content than I expected but I was thoroughly enjoying every bit. The girls are hot and fun, the sex is pretty good. Although we could use some more options/ interactivity during the sex and maybe an option for cum inside and out, just for dialogue differences and reactions. Maybe a bit of model refinement as well, especially the elf girl, as she is kinda lacking in appearances compared to the rest of the girls. I mean she supposed to be flat but her arms are a bit skinny and her face is kinda off. She could use a little thickening in places except her tits as well. I'm pretty sure you already have this planned dev but those heroines need to get fucked, you can't leave them hanging.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Parodos

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
last review is terrible, puting aside his unreasonable hate and lack of understanding of rpgm, are his comment about bug and poor renders half true ? (i've played early release till the acountant goblin there was a couple image at that point where knee or waist where not good but most picture where ok, and there was only one map bug where the map stoped centering on the mc and stoped you from progressing and a minor bug i forgot in the city)

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes