cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Awesome renders and great story. In fact, i laughed a lot in some scenes (I just saw for the 9th time the Goblin Slayer Abridged xD)

I honestly mean no disrespect to the amazing work but this game would be the best if it was some VN or Sandbox game instead of RPGM. The contrast between the sex scenes and the rpg scenes are just too much of a let down. (To me, obviously, for tastes colors)
You're right, taste is different for people.
I personally prefer games with actual interaction and freedom of movement. Making this a VN would make it suck shit thru a tube.

• Angry
Reactions: A.K.A87

Hannezo

Aug 2, 2020
In general i absulotely love the game, great sex scenes, funny humor and i just really like everything.
There is some lag at times and sometimes the animations for the sex scene dosen´t play, which is the worst thing about the game at the moment. When i was gonna fight Goblina(?) (for the church maidens quest) i just got a bunch of error messages and the game didn´t let me fight her which is why i´ve put the game on pause for the moment, hope to see this issue fixed and maybe a more polished game and this is something i could definetly spend money on.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
OK, I know someone somewhere up in this forum already spelled this out, but pls bear with me... how do I import my saved files to a newer version again?

Rafael367

Oct 11, 2018
OK, I know someone somewhere up in this forum already spelled this out, but pls bear with me... how do I import my saved files to a newer version again?
Click on the folder labelled "www", look at the subfolder "save'. Copy everything in there over to the same folder in the new version. More or less the same for every RPGM game. Copy/Paste - how you backup or transfer every save game since windows 3.1.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes