VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I already tried to make the breeding den and skip to next day for seven days but the breeding den is still not finish?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreatBuddy

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well it works fine for me, Den built, got 2 goblin babies so far, but this is my first time playing.
now i have nothing to do, Elena always busy lol
anyways so far, its been pretty fun and the renders are decent enough :D
UPDATE: save for those who would like to play with the den

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
How do you make money ? except report. Got the nun but after I don't get it, what I need to know.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
How do you make money ? except report. Got the nun but after I don't get it, what I need to know.
Do the reports until you have 50 golds, then go buy the "Love seal" in the general store, it will lead to an event that will make you earn +400 golds per day.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
how many days does the breeding take? i have pass the 7 days at least and still not finished. i have a save from 4.2 version

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
It's finally back, my dudes/dudettes.
After a few hectic months of work, family, and whatnot: Goblin Lord is back on track!
New features are in place like a day/night cycle, inventory system, money system, and more!
LOL, Realy? I wanna today send req to Admins to they add Aboned Tag to this project... Heh... We trust you men... X___X

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
I already tried to make the breeding den and skip to next day for seven days but the breeding den is still not finish?
I also couldn't make breeding den.
If you need steps...
new game
meet naru (sun) at guild
get infos on fight style
capture naru - get header this was end of content
start breeding pen
get info on narus weakness (yes, I got info after I had already captured her)
rescue hobgoblin
check with shaman after 1 week- "wait a few days"
check with shaman after 2 weeks "wait a few days"
check with shaman every day for 8 days (in case success was tied to day of week, and not a counter)
"wait a few days" each time

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes