VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
I just went through 20 days and she never gave birth after the gangbang
There is a very weird bug where scheduled events would bug out on certain days. In this case, Impregnation events have been known to bug out if the birthing day lands on a Sunday. I will do a fix on this on the next one. So for now, there is a notification to save first before doing the impregnation event so that you can roll back.

I thought characters like this would be in the game I'm kind of disappointed
Sorry bro. Gobbo girls is not my bag, baby :whistle:

my breeding den wont finish.
There is a very weird bug where scheduled events would bug out on certain days. In this case, the breeding den would not get finished if you start it on a tuesday. If you build it on any other day, it should be fine. I'm working on a fix for these event bugs.

Naru won't give birth despite multiple months passing. Unfortunate.
same answer as to mazqaz: There is a very weird bug where scheduled events would bug out on certain days. In this case, Impregnation events have been known to bug out if the birthing day lands on a Sunday. I will do a fix on this on the next one. So for now, there is a notification to save first before doing the impregnation event so that you can roll back.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I can´t buy any new Love Seals. The wine I can´t buy.

When I get Naru I have automatic a scene that she have a Love Seal when I fuck her aso can I put her in the Breeding Den and she give aso birth.

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
More pics with elena :)
Yep, you're gonna see more of her in the next update ;)

Any updates?
Can't say for sure the exact date I will release the next update. But I am working on it! I'll get back to you guys when it's almost ready

I can´t buy any new Love Seals. The wine I can´t buy.

When I get Naru I have automatic a scene that she have a Love Seal when I fuck her aso can I put her in the Breeding Den and she give aso birth.
You don't need to buy the Love seal again. Just proceed with the story ;) Naru getting the Love seal automatically is intentional. Because the Love seal that the Goblin Lord learns is from the tome. So storywise, he doesn't need another tome because he already knows how to cast the Love seal spell.
Also, the wine (I'm assuming the one on the general store) can't be bought. It's just a sort of trivia item.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
man, I just wished Goblin Lord ranked up and evolve like the one in Goblin Kingdom novel, or in Re:Monster... that's cool. at least, not like a scrawny little kid.

Reactions: mazqaz

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev is struggling with the unfinished build of 0.6 his supporters got back in March 2nd and putting out bug fixes to that.
So ... 0.6 is out in a bug ridden unfinished manner ... supporters just got a bug fix on March 9th and dev is waiting 4 feedback
Actual dev talk:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am working on it! I'll get back to you guys when it's almost ready
can't be bought. It's just a sort of trivia item
0.6 released
When is v0.6 gonna get posted
Goblin Lord
Any Patrons

Reactions: Hoboy

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Dev is struggling with the unfinished build of 0.6 his supporters got back in March 2nd and putting out bug fixes to that.
So ... 0.6 is out in a bug ridden unfinished manner ... supporters just got a bug fix on March 9th and dev is waiting 4 feedback
Actual dev talk:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I can't help (not a supporter at this time) I can wait...it's a pirate's life...

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes