VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
She got no birthing scenes, only the redhead so make sure she goes there first
are you sure? in the notes says this for the nun " One event for the actual birthing scene"
I've done a play through using my save from last version and got both slaves impregnation and birthing scenes. I just rested in the Goblin nest and checked back each day until they gave birth. If I recall correctly it took 3 days after the gang-bang.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I've done a play through using my save from last version and got both slaves impregnation and birthing scenes. I just rested in the Goblin nest and checked back each day until they gave birth. If I recall correctly it took 3 days after the gang-bang.
I just went through 20 days and she never gave birth after the gangbang

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
it worked with naru but not with nun.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I don't know if it makes a difference, but I did the nun first then Naru. I also gathered every little bit of info about Naru and recruited the hobgoblin before I ambushed her.
I did gather her fighting info but the second part of her information reveal got bugged and went on the same convo loop so I just fought her normally.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
I don't know if it makes a difference, but I did the nun first then Naru. I also gathered every little bit of info about Naru and recruited the hobgoblin before I ambushed her.
same here i did get all the info i could for naru and the hobgoblin before capture her.did you make a new game or old save? i mightconsider start a new game to see if something is up

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
same here i did get all the info i could for naru and the hobgoblin before capture her.did you make a new game or old save? i mightconsider start a new game to see if something is up
I just used the save I made at the end of last updates content.

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
Just wanted to let you know about a bug where while exiting Naru's cell it displays the message saying you exit Ryuna's cell.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes