VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
Come on guys, pliss tell me how to trigger elena's quest? And so do amy and sophie quest?
Event birth at breed quest nothing interesting, so all of u dont to high hope about that scene if u missing that scen just let it go.
But elena quest so can anyone share a walkkthrough pliss

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Come on guys, pliss tell me how to trigger elena's quest? And so do amy and sophie quest?
Event birth at breed quest nothing interesting, so all of u dont to high hope about that scene if u missing that scen just let it go.
But elena quest so can anyone share a walkkthrough pliss
i manage to activate it with a save i had when i was doing the bridge battle with naru and before i build the den. i hope it helps. te save was from the previous version.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
how far does the elana stuff go? i donated 3 times, now whenever i donate however much their is no change. is this the end of content for now?

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Can't find Elena content anywhere, finished the den with 2 babies, if dev want us to report bug then give us a fucking walkthrough

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
for anyone who can't get the new content to trigger its recommended to start a new game for those who dont want to i started a new game and played though until the new content my save is below (be aware the money and inventory is cheated as i used a save editor).just select the talk to sister kairi option to continue.

Reactions: stever

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea if you listen to the bar patron's the second time you get an error screen. nice game by the way like the art style

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i now it my have been said but how do you get amy and them's side quest i got the both naru and one preistes birth scene's and town tolet scene's but now i am lost

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Well... replayed the whole game, found the problem. The trick is when the dialogue says you need to wait x days, do EXACTLY that, make sure you complete the event on the exact day or the event will loop. Of course avoid starting event on days dev said not to, finish them one at a time then move to the next, don't multi-task, be a completionist!

Xoranthia

Sep 3, 2019
for anyone who can't get the new content to trigger its recommended to start a new game for those who dont want to i started a new game and played though until the new content my save is below (be aware the money and inventory is cheated as i used a save editor).just select the talk to sister kairi option to continue.
Where do i put this? I dropped it in to Saves and it doesn't come up in Load when i launch the game?

Edit: Figured it out!

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
here is an interesting game, where, for once, we play a real villain: a Goblin Lord.
So, yes, the universe strongly recalls the manga goblin slayer.
but from the starting post of the MC, there are plenty of possibilities to consider for future development.

- the fact of being the fruit of experimentation with a powerful archmage opens the possibility of collecting and learning spells for the MC. (collection mechanism)
- The fact of kidnapping women, and bringing them back to their lair, can also bring a dimension of management / management of the lair. Captives Pregnancy => increase in effectifs on goblin troops on your orders => management of the enlargement of the lair (assign goblins or prisoners to excavate new parts with new features).
- possibility of attacking other camps of humanoid creatures (orks, ogres, trolls, hobgoblins, etc.) whose survivors will be forcibly recruited into the troop).

lot of possibilities....

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
like, many people, i have a problem on the breeding den pregnancy event.

I was able to build the den, no problem with it. I was able to have 3 babies with nuyra, no problem.

but when I try to have a baby from Naru, it turns in an infinite loop, regardless of the start day or the presumed day of childbirth (4 days after the first observation of a beginning of swelling of the abdomen) .

In addition, it is a pity that the hobgoblin cannot reproduce this with the slaves.
As a goblin clan chief, I would tend to want to increase the number of his shock troops, see capture and raise wolves as mounts, enlist orc mercenaries, in order to attack the city when the time comes.
deceive and lure the notables one by one out of the city, their successive disappearances should normally alarm the guards that something is wrong, well before the attack is made possible.

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Hello, everyone! Dev here

Sorry for not replying in so long, corona-chan messed up my working hours in these past few weeks. But everything is streamlined at my work now so I'll be replying to you guys here more frequently!

Firstly, I've released a more stable build than the very messy 0.6 version.
You can get version 0.6.1 here:
Full details on the changelog in the post

Most of the problems posted here during the past week should be addressed in ver 0.6.1

The only problem I see that persists is the impregnation loop for Naru. So far, the code seems to be fine (every girl uses the same lines of code for the impregnation event) I will be doing some tests to try and see the problem.

Also! Please read the warning that I put in the post that I put earlier.
It should read:
If you are starting from version 0.5. It is HIGHLY recommended that you guys start this update somewhere BEFORE Naru gets the Love Seal placed on her. If you have to fight her again, then fight here again. Her fight event is really easy, so it should be no problem. Because if you guys start the game somewhere AFTER she gets implanted with the Love Seal, you will miss out on Elena's story events at the palace.

That's all for now! Enjoy version 0.6.1 and let me know if you guys still find any bugs or errors! For now, try to steer clear from Naru's gobbing impregnation event (or save before you start it so you guys can revert back if the looping bug happens again)

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes