VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Ok, i went back, started building the Breeding Den in on Thursday and still isnt finished, i am at Friday of next week now.

Which day should i start this?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Ok, i went back, started building the Breeding Den in on Thursday and still isnt finished, i am at Friday of next week now.

Which day should i start this?
ok I see where you misunderstood.. it says if building the den finishes on a Tuesday it will bug out.. personly i started on a Friday and it worked for me..
so try Friday and just skip days by resting until the next day

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
ok I see where you misunderstood.. it says if building the den finishes on a Tuesday it will bug out.. personly i started on a Friday and it worked for me..
so try Friday and just skip days by resting until the next day
I actrually went back and started it on Tuesday and worked..... Wednesday and Thursday didnt.

So the message is actually misleading people

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Ok i think i know what the problem is.

Breedingt Den events bug when you do some stuff in the time it takes to develop them.

I started impregnating Naru on Thurdsday, then went to find the Hoggobling and doing Amy's first event (which are events that i have already repeated several times) and the Pregnant Naru event bugged even when i didnt started it on Wednesday...

So i went back, started it on the very same Thursday, but this time i jus passed days, and the event completed.

SO the timed events bug when other events take place, specifically the hobgoblin and/or Amy ones are bugging them

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Is it weird that I don't like this game, ever since I finished watching Goblin Slayer
its funny you say that since there is a reference to goblin slayer made by naru.. so maybe in future updates we will see something related..
there was also a goblin fucker parody game that was sadly abandoned after first release but maybe we will see some crossover..
being the hero is the theme in most the games nowdays so its refreshing to be the villan for a change if you ask me.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Is it weird that I don't like this game, ever since I finished watching Goblin Slayer
The exact opposite should happen at least for me it did, because of goblin slayer you want nothing more than to see the evil goblins as the main dudes to root for.

I even started reading goblin LN power fantasies, little green dudes fuck shit up is so amusing

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Ok i think i know what the problem is.

Breedingt Den events bug when you do some stuff in the time it takes to develop them.

I started impregnating Naru on Thurdsday, then went to find the Hoggobling and doing Amy's first event (which are events that i have already repeated several times) and the Pregnant Naru event bugged even when i didnt started it on Wednesday...

So i went back, started it on the very same Thursday, but this time i jus passed days, and the event completed.

SO the timed events bug when other events take place, specifically the hobgoblin and/or Amy ones are bugging them
yes there are 2 different bugs.. 1 for building and 1 for the actual breeding... now I see you ment the building bug and I was referring to the actual breeding bug..

but seems you got it to work so alls well that ends well :)
So the impregnation events looping bug is very...weird. I tested each day by starting the impregnation events on all of the days, and so I found out that starting the breeding event on Wednesday is what triggered the looping bug while the other days were fine, so I thought I'd just put a warning there for now. But then I've been receiving reports that starting the event on a thursday or tuesday STILL triggered the bug. It's been a thorn on my side, but I'm workin on it.

For now just save your games before starting the gobbo breeding, birthing is set to 4 days only. If it goes past that, then you've triggered the bug. o_O

It's fine, man. If the gobbos ain't your thing, maybe Hooke over at Despot got what you need ;)

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
All right, Elenas part is by far the best. Actual plot in the whole slutty high priestess thing, folks!

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
1585250840605.png She was to far in the lie. So, at that moment she decided to eat it or wear it as a face mask.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
How do you get the high priestess? I only managed to get a girl pregnant n cant seem to get past the pregnant stage.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes