VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i got the same error code with naru. hope it get's fixed soon along with the breeding bug.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
honestly i like the story.. especially with revenge and religion fantasy.. (please minimal gore and shit)
for his patreon or KainHauld ..
can we add normal MC body? not this old geezer? maybe handsome knight?
well if you can change body from goblin to oldman.. why not other? maybe futa? well you got the magic..

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.7 (PC) 67Mb

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
honestly i like the story.. especially with revenge and religion fantasy.. (please minimal gore and shit)
for his patreon or KainHauld ..
can we add normal MC body? not this old geezer? maybe handsome knight?
well if you can change body from goblin to oldman.. why not other? maybe futa? well you got the magic..
we can change to the old man due to the staff absorbing him.. maybe in later updates the dev will allow us to learn how to absorb other people, maybe even absorb Touma and use his form against Eri (seems like they are childhood friends or something like that)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well we will have to see how the dev makes the game are what not. but if all the people you turn in to go missing then people will start to wonder what's going on. just my thought because the old man does not show up then they will now.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Some bugs are pretty clumsy:

Code:
label ruined_keep_pass_time_hours:
    "You relax for a bit around the ruined hallways"
    "Eating some food that your goblins have brought and resting by one of the scrap tents"
    scene black with dissolve
    $ clock.advance()
    "And before you know it, it's [clock.time] time"
    if clock.weekday==naru_arc_op2start:
        $ naru_arc_op2enabled = True
        jump goblinkeep1b
    if clock.weekday==breeding_den_finished:
        $ breeding_den_finished_building = True
        jump goblinkeep1b
    if clock.weekday==breeding_den_ryunaA1_birthing:
        $ breeding_den_ryunaA1_birthing_finished = True
        jump goblinkeep1b
    if clock.weekday==breeding_den_naruA1_birthing:
        $ breeding_den_naruA1_birthing_finished = True
        jump goblinkeep1b
    else:
        jump goblinkeep1b
This label (and 3 other similar copies) fires when you pass a new day. If naru_arc_op2start, breeding_den_finished are active on the same day then they block the breeding events - and indeed neither of them are cleared after use. This results in it never being possible to birth them if the weekday clashes.

I instead recommend:

Code:
    if clock.weekday==naru_arc_op2start:
        $ naru_arc_op2enabled = True
    if clock.weekday==breeding_den_finished:
        $ breeding_den_finished_building = True
    if clock.weekday==breeding_den_ryunaA1_birthing:
        $ breeding_den_ryunaA1_birthing_finished = True
    if clock.weekday==breeding_den_naruA1_birthing:
        $ breeding_den_naruA1_birthing_finished = True
    jump goblinkeep1b

That being said, I legitimately had a good time playing this, and most bugs are easy to fix on your own, so definitely one to watch

Last edited:

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
THIS GAMES not much good any more went back save games to before we branded nu girl went chat with elena and she had nothing to say i even did a almost restart to before i got 1st nun i think i want play it any more

if i didnt know id say elena txt all gone

i tryed get that done got nothing

If you are starting from version 0.5. It is HIGHLY recommended that you guys start this update somewhere BEFORE Naru gets the Love Seal placed on her. If you have to fight her again, then fight here again. Her fight event is really easy, so it should be no problem. Because if you guys start the game somewhere AFTER she gets implanted with the Love Seal, you will miss out on Elena's story events at the palace.
(And I will be sad if you do miss out on Elena's events, cause I was really motivated on writing her dialogues and lore)

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Something funny, when now updating and moving my 0.5 save file to the actual version there whas a save from harem hotel in it too.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes