VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey Dev please add updated dungeon interactions after a breeding session. I feel like they should be more submissive by then. Add the ability to be able to force them to give blowjobs and anal sex. I also believe that even though it was through experimentation as you are the best goblin you should want to father spawn. So please add either particìpation in breeding rituals and also maybe solo breeding in dungeons themselves and also after time has passed edit the dungeon conversations so they don't beg for freedom as nothing will change. I love this game and feel little tweaks like this would be awesome

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
In version 6.1 I have done the Elena quest line and Amy line or at least what is in that build. In the changelog it said something about a side quest for Sophie how is that triggered? also there was mention of a character called Eri after defeating Naru does she have any content in this build or is she new to version 7?

erkper

May 16, 2018
In version 6.1 I have done the Elena quest line and Amy line or at least what is in that build. In the changelog it said something about a side quest for Sophie how is that triggered? also there was mention of a character called Eri after defeating Naru does she have any content in this build or is she new to version 7?
To trigger Sophie, wander around the adventure guild and pick up some chatter where they mention Sophie and kobold hunts on Wed morning. Then go to the tavern on Wed morning.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
To trigger Sophie, wander around the adventure guild and pick up some chatter where they mention Sophie and kobold hunts on Wed morning. Then go to the tavern on Wed morning.
I have done that but this surely can't be the full quest line the changelog eluded to. Anyone know what to do next

erkper

May 16, 2018
I have done that but this surely can't be the full quest line the changelog eluded to. Anyone know what to do next
Based on the way his changelogs are worded, I think that is all for now. He says "event" singular, with 11 scenes - and the way he terms it, that means what I would word 1 scene with 11 images. Which is IIRC what you get in the tavern backroom scene. *shrug*

vinhnamlulu

Mar 1, 2020
The Breeding den seem to be bugged, it never finish and also whenever i let the goblins have their way with Naru it also appeare some error.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Based on the way his changelogs are worded, I think that is all for now. He says "event" singular, with 11 scenes - and the way he terms it, that means what I would word 1 scene with 11 images. Which is IIRC what you get in the tavern backroom scene. *shrug*
It is just that with the other quests it notified me that is all for that version I didn't get one this time

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
How to get gold
Either work on paperwork in the dungeon or go to despot and talk to the guy from the place under the tavern his name is hooke I think. Send characters you have captured to be sex slaves working a form of a glory hole you can make hundreds

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will wait for more hate error code's and hopr they fix the breeding den. the game is good but i do get tired of running in to bug's that make you have to start over.

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Hey Dev please add updated dungeon interactions after a breeding session. I feel like they should be more submissive by then. Add the ability to be able to force them to give blowjobs and anal sex. I also believe that even though it was through experimentation as you are the best goblin you should want to father spawn. So please add either particìpation in breeding rituals and also maybe solo breeding in dungeons themselves and also after time has passed edit the dungeon conversations so they don't beg for freedom as nothing will change. I love this game and feel little tweaks like this would be awesome
Changing up the girls' dialogue tree for a more submissive tone could take a fair bit of work but it is doable. I'm also receiving a lot of requests to make the Goblin lord join in on the breeding events so I am definitely adding that in the list of things to do ^_^

The Breeding den seem to be bugged, it never finish and also whenever i let the goblins have their way with Naru it also appeare some error.
Can you recall what day you started the breeding event?
Also, the Naru goblin gangbang scene is fixed in 7.1

It is just that with the other quests it notified me that is all for that version I didn't get one this time
Sophie has only 1 lewd event for now. It's the one in the tavern in Despot

i will wait for more hate error code's and hopr they fix the breeding den. the game is good but i do get tired of running in to bug's that make you have to start over.
Are you playing the breeding den events in 7.0 or 7.1? I put a hard stop on the day it was bugging out when you start the event, might have to work on it some more. :(

Mega link download not working
Try here.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Can't see goblin kids after event & it needs a count & why hobgoblins, shaman & even mc cant participate in breeding event ???
Library needs more books
When that devil drink from shop going to available in purchasable stock ??

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am downloading the one from your patrion right now. quick qeation tho i have deleted the save's from the save file but the game still has my save's are they also saved some where els

kewtiekoyuu

Jun 6, 2019
uhmm can i ask for a save before the battle with Naru? I already overrided the save and dont really keen on playing again from the start.. Really appreciated (i ask for this because the devs said that if i played after the event then i will missed out on some other events)

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes