VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
uhmm can i ask for a save before the battle with Naru? I already overrided the save and dont really keen on playing again from the start.. Really appreciated (i ask for this because the devs said that if i played after the event then i will missed out on some other events)
Here

Reactions: KainHauld

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I have seen the full on Elena strip show dance and I went to the fort and gave Naru to the goblins in the dungeon. The changelog said Elena had 2 scenes but every time I give money to kairi it reverts to the conversation from the beginning about why you disappeared. Is this a bug is this all of Elena content or is there something else I need to do?

Reactions: Eocanbiet

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
So I have seen the full on Elena strip show dance and I went to the fort and gave Naru to the goblins in the dungeon. The changelog said Elena had 2 scenes but every time I give money to kairi it reverts to the conversation from the beginning about why you disappeared. Is this a bug is this all of Elena content or is there something else I need to do?
You need to donate enough to get new scene.

Reactions: KainHauld

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
everything seem's to be working now. the only thing is where is the captain of the guard and how do you get to the fort because i can't enter at this time.

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Can't see goblin kids after event & it needs a count & why hobgoblins, shaman & even mc cant participate in breeding event ???
Library needs more books
When that devil drink from shop going to available in purchasable stock ??
There's not really a scene where you can see the goblin kids (except the time when they are birthed), but I might make it an option in the future, tho I don't know what MC will do with the goblin younglings other than just maybe talking to them :p

Library does indeed need more books! I'll try to insert some new stuff in there every once in a while.

The devil drink from the general shop is just an easter egg from one the story comics that I did, Part-time Babysitterr

alright with the 0.7.1 update everything is normal now thank you and love your game :v
Glad you're enjoying it! :giggle:

i am downloading the one from your patrion right now. quick qeation tho i have deleted the save's from the save file but the game still has my save's are they also saved some where els
The save files should be located within the game directory. Something like this:
GoblinLord file > game > saves

If your save file got deleted, The Witcher has posted his own files here. Thanks, Witcher!

Elena has 5 reward events currently in the game, the last one in 0.7.1 should be the one where she grinds on you.

Any information about Expected date of next update ???
Earliest should be around May 1!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
There's not really a scene where you can see the goblin kids (except the time when they are birthed), but I might make it an option in the future, tho I don't know what MC will do with the goblin younglings other than just maybe talking to them :p

Library does indeed need more books! I'll try to insert some new stuff in there every once in a while.

The devil drink from the general shop is just an easter egg from one the story comics that I did, Part-time Babysitterr

Glad you're enjoying it! :giggle:

The save files should be located within the game directory. Something like this:
GoblinLord file > game > saves

If your save file got deleted, The Witcher has posted his own files here. Thanks, Witcher!

Elena has 5 reward events currently in the game, the last one in 0.7.1 should be the one where she grinds on you.

Earliest should be around May 1!
I don't remember her grinding the last scene I had seen she danced and got naked and asked you what you see you could reply a goddess or a whore. If that isn't the last tell me how to trigger the next one cause when I donate 1000 I get the scene where you are asked to explain where you were.

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
I don't remember her grinding the last scene I had seen she danced and got naked and asked you what you see you could reply a goddess or a whore. If that isn't the last tell me how to trigger the next one cause when I donate 1000 I get the scene where you are asked to explain where you were.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

ThirdBomb

Jan 22, 2019
Any information about the realease date of next update ??
"
Lewd events like the continuation of Elena and Amy's side quests have been completed, and the dungeons of Fort Silvershield has been implemented (with it's own assortment of newly added characters)

But there is a good news, and bad news.

Bad news is, quarantine got extended again in my region. I'm expected for all nighters at work which started yesterday that extends up to the upcoming week and I haven't started bug combing yet on this latest build. Which means the planned earliest release of May 1 will be delayed

Good news is, the delay will be 1 to 2 days only and not 1 week like last time. As the current build is technically finished with the planned content. Only bug combing/fixing remains. Sprucing it up will be ez pz in-between the times I get home. So the earliest release should be on May 2 or 3.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

That's it for now!

"
On KainHauld's patreon.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
"
Lewd events like the continuation of Elena and Amy's side quests have been completed, and the dungeons of Fort Silvershield has been implemented (with it's own assortment of newly added characters)

But there is a good news, and bad news.

Bad news is, quarantine got extended again in my region. I'm expected for all nighters at work which started yesterday that extends up to the upcoming week and I haven't started bug combing yet on this latest build. Which means the planned earliest release of May 1 will be delayed

Good news is, the delay will be 1 to 2 days only and not 1 week like last time. As the current build is technically finished with the planned content. Only bug combing/fixing remains. Sprucing it up will be ez pz in-between the times I get home. So the earliest release should be on May 2 or 3.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

That's it for now!

"
On KainHauld's patreon.
Today May 1st is my birthday would have been n8ce for this to have been released buti get it.

Reactions: Buchekinhg
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes