VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

eagleslash

Nov 24, 2017
i don't know what to do

i only did the seal scene to the nun
and go to talk to the guy who want me to make the nun a prostitute (something i don't want)

what to do next

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
I forgot how/where/when to find Kairi for donating money for more Elena stuff.....and Amy lewd stuff i dont find but have a clue...

a small hint for Kairi/Elena ? Day and Location? i should write such stuff down somewhere......

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
what did you wrote on the console?
Use this:

Upload your save->modify value "myBackpack > gold" example 9999->Download save and The Goblin Lord has no problem with money.

So in this upgrade you can only get a Nun and an adventurer ?
Both are already making Goblin babies.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Random questions here, is this game using Honey Select model or some other software?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
one minor mismatch I saw was that even if u make Ryuna your slave...in the dungeon event i.e missionary one towards the end of the scene we can clearly see that she doesn't have the slave mark...so you should probably fix that KainHauld

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the next img after this also doesn't have it...same issue with letting other goblins have their way with her...u really should create new scenes showing the change my guy

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i guess the fort has the new people in it. the one out side the city if that's the fort the change log was talking about.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes