VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i think all of the ladies are hot. just think you need to be able to get more in your dungen i know we will be getting in futer update's the high preistes and gaurd caption will be joining them but i hope for more too.

Reactions: i hate trannies

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Download here: ... ...
This update is more focused on the side content, with new lewd events, some new characters, and a new area for Fort Silvershield. Elena has also been shown some love with her new sprites (both renewed and added more expressions)

Elena's continued sidequest chain has 1 new lewd event with about 36 scenes. As well as Amy with her 19 scenes.
The dungeons of Fort Silvershield are now accessible, complete with 3 new characters in said location. This place will play a part in the main quest involving Eri, along with some planned side events in future updates.

Also! For this public release, there is now a proper intro in the game! Hopefully it'll give a better backstory to the setting of the game. You can see the newly added intro when you start a new game ^_^
New sound file, new dialogues, new events. See the changelog for more details!
As always please report any bugs or errors you may find. Thank you!!
NOTE: There MAY be an error that will pop up when you enter the dungeons for the first time. If it happens, please report it to me (thru message or comments).

Changelog (ver 0.8.1):
- Added a new intro sequence once you start a new game
- Added and tweaked various dialogue in the game to fit the new intro (particularly when talking about the Kingdom of Varentese)

Reactions: Dan3000 and Paapi

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
Hey, i just have a question before playing
how much content? should i wait or try it now?

LoneRen

Sep 3, 2018
i've had this question stuck in my head the whole time i've played this game, but what the is elena's clothes called? i mean what kind of lingerie/swimsuit design name is it?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
playb0y44 Found a bug like a bad call(return) or something...
When you go to the city(Malphina)
Then click on 'go to the adventurer's guild'
Then click on 'take a walk around the guild'
text message '(You try to listen in on some of the adventurer group inside the guild)'

Everything is fine if you happen to hear some adventurers talk(seems randomize)
* BUT if not(find no adventurers to listen to) it RETURN(call) you inside the general store(different building)

Second bug when you 'enter Ryuna's cell'
the option 'make her get on all four' *pass time
the option 'lay her on her back' *doesn't pass time
* SO which one is it? pass time or NOT pass time? ;)

Last edited:

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
how tf do u make money without having to grind your balls off
depends on your state of progress. you need 1 enslaved woman and get her to do "public service" in Despot. repeat that (daytime, nighttime, dun matter) for your money problems.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I must be missing something: I've talked to everyone, but my breeding den (which is supposed to take 1 week to complete, started on wed. to avoid bug) and it's been 2 weeks. Also, does the pamphlet actually DO anything? And, I'm in no progress with the tavern owner (Rigo or Vigo?) on Naru (I defeated her, but I still want his info) and Sophie (he keeps saying come back later. any hints?

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Hey, i just have a question before playing
how much content? should i wait or try it now?
You can read the changelogs here to see the added content. Also, it's free. So you aren't missing out if you start later or now :)

how tf do u make money without having to grind your balls off
The Goblin Lord complains the same at the start when doing paperworks is unlocked. He thinks to himself if he can ask the shopkeepers around Malphina for a way to make better money. So your next stop are the shopkeepers.

i've had this question stuck in my head the whole time i've played this game, but what the is elena's clothes called? i mean what kind of lingerie/swimsuit design name is it?
I think the design name is "slingshot bikini". It's very kinky ;)

In life and in games, I aspire to be a maximum gobbo
Me too!

playb0y44 Found a bug like a bad call(return) or something...
When you go to the city(Malphina)
Then click on 'go to the adventurer's guild'
Then click on 'take a walk around the guild'
text message '(You try to listen in on some of the adventurer group inside the guild)'

Everything is fine if you happen to hear some adventurers talk(seems randomize)
* BUT if not(find no adventurers to listen to) it RETURN(call) you inside the general store(different building)

Second bug when you 'enter Ryuna's cell'
the option 'make her get on all four' *pass time
the option 'lay her on her back' *doesn't pass time
* SO which one is it? pass time or NOT pass time? ;)
I will look into these! Thank you for letting them be known.

I must be missing something: I've talked to everyone, but my breeding den (which is supposed to take 1 week to complete, started on wed. to avoid bug) and it's been 2 weeks. Also, does the pamphlet actually DO anything? And, I'm in no progress with the tavern owner (Rigo or Vigo?) on Naru (I defeated her, but I still want his info) and Sophie (he keeps saying come back later. any hints?
You got the looping bug. I'm gonna make a way for this to be eradicated.
You can read the pamphlet at your desk in the dungeon quarters in the Malphina.
The info on Naru with Vigo usually takes 3 to 4 days.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
The Goblin Lord complains the same at the start when doing paperworks is unlocked. He thinks to himself if he can ask the shopkeepers around Malphina for a way to make better money. So your next stop are the shopkeepers.
can you please create a way to get decent amounts of money with out whoring the girls out?

Reactions: KainHauld

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
I forgot how/where/when to find Kairi for donating money for more Elena stuff.....and Amy lewd stuff i dont find but have a clue...

a small hint for Kairi/Elena ? Day and Location? i should write such stuff down somewhere......
Kairi is in the palace at Malphina.
And Amy's events are the same as last time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Random questions here, is this game using Honey Select model or some other software?
Yep! honey select models

one minor mismatch I saw was that even if u make Ryuna your slave...in the dungeon event i.e missionary one towards the end of the scene we can clearly see that she doesn't have the slave mark...so you should probably fix that KainHauld

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the next img after this also doesn't have it...same issue with letting other goblins have their way with her...u really should create new scenes showing the change my guy
An oversight on my part :p I'll remake the scene

Frick i got unlimited breeding den days
How to fix it? Please help, im on android
You got the looping bug :(
Just reload for now. I'll be making a hard fix on this error by the next update

i just wants to know. is rite of purity is the latest reward from elena? cuz i don't know the edge of this game
Yep, that is the last lewd event for Elena for now.

can u add scene where hobgoblin can use the slaves?
It's planned that the hobgoblin will be getting in on the action in future updates ;)

Where is the walkthrough?? According to the comments sounds like 1 is needed
I'm gonna try and set up a wiki for this game in my spare time. It'll serve as a guide and walkthrough. I'll let you guys know when it's made.

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
can you please create a way to get decent amounts of money with out whoring the girls out?
You know, I did plan a forced strip dance once that can be done in Hooke's hideout in the Warrens (You can see there is a menu on what to do with the girls when Hooke asks you) but I just skipped to wall whore events because I thought no one would like it.

I'll see if I can cook up a couple of non-whoring out scenes like that in the coming updates :giggle:

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes