VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I keep hearing about that story? Is it good or like 90% of Isekai which is generic benevolent cunt type of personality
MC got reincarnated in another world as a Goblin, somehow having the skill to devour almost anything (depending on his level) and gaining skill from it, which he eventually can combine and upgrade... It has a Light Novel before becoming a manga.. MC can also evolve, and somehow, since he have shown up, he was able to lead his fellow goblins to be better goblins and evolve themselves... Not really updated much with the novel or the manga but He has a harem, had childrens, and is currently one of the strongest being in the current world.. He’s cunning, I believe he still has morale (coz he was human before), is a curious one... I dunno if you could say he is benevolent, cause he doesn’t mind killing (I think because he was a soldier in his previously? can’t remember clearly), but he also doesn’t just kill everything specially if he see benefit from it.)

It’s something like Slime Manga/Anime... I dunno, maybe it’s just me but I like it more... it just has a slower update so there’s that (It has a Japanese Gacha game of it’s own too)

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Wat? Strip dance would be awesome! As for Public Services event i think something like stocks would have been better than wall, at least with stocks we could see the whole girl during the scene.
I agree! But I've remade the plan of strip dancing in Hooke's hideout into somewhere else. But rest assured, there will be a strip dance in the plan ;) The girls being stocks would've been a good fit for the public events indeed. I'll have to save that scenario
for some other lewd event

When do you usually update the game? I love the concept of the game. I love adult games that make me work before getting to the sex scenes. Keep up the good work Guy!
Thank you! :giggle: I've recently been updating on a monthly basis now.

How to continue story with Sophie? Rigo keep telling me to come back later
Sophie has only one event in the game as of now (the one where she strips down her bottom). There is no continuation yet after that.

Reactions: blaqkthespian

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
what to do after toggo defeated the nun?
Go to Malphina. The guards will tell you where to go from there

How to get Sophie's event?
Listen to some of the people at the Adventurer's guild

but the library is closed to me :confused:
Have you triggered the start of her event yet? The library won't open up to you at that time unless you start her event ;)

Same here... is there really a new one?

Me too.. dunno if she really has one or the one with her talking to Rigo is the current end for it since I can’t get pass through that too.

P.S. My last save is with version 0.8 and it was a new game in-case others would ask if I’m using an old save.
Yes, their events exist in the game :giggle:
I stated in my past update log that Amy and Sophie's lewd events are supposed to be secret events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How often do they update? I'm new in this thread.
On a monthly basis ^_^

I want more of this game I love it! please make the game big xD and make nice stronghold yess or turn the city into own fortress yess, this is pretty close to that manga
RE:MONSTER
Thanks! (y)
I read the first few chapters Re:Monster. It definitely has that vibe. Except in my game, only the Goblin Lord is getting buff while the other goblins stay as the rapey little gobbos that they are. lol

Reactions: blaqkthespian

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so just wondering will the goblin lord get to have fun with every woman in the game. plues i think you should give the mage woman the barbarin is talking to a body so the goblin can have fun with her too lol.

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
so just wondering will the goblin lord get to have fun with every woman in the game. plues i think you should give the mage woman the barbarin is talking to a body so the goblin can have fun with her too lol.
Yep, Goblin Lord will have his fun with all the women in the game.
You mean giving Ryuna to Goblok? I'll see if can make a storyboard with it first ^_^

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
I agree! But I've remade the plan of strip dancing in Hooke's hideout into somewhere else. But rest assured, there will be a strip dance in the plan ;) The girls being stocks would've been a good fit for the public events indeed. I'll have to save that scenario
for some other lewd event

Thank you! :giggle: I've recently been updating on a monthly basis now.

Sophie has only one event in the game as of now (the one where she strips down her bottom). There is no continuation yet after that.
Cool!! thank you for the reply! cant wait until june!
do you plan on adding more characters or stick to the main cast for awhile?
Good luck with the game bro!

Reactions: KainHauld

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Cool!! thank you for the reply! cant wait until june!
do you plan on adding more characters or stick to the main cast for awhile?
Good luck with the game bro!
Thanks! ^_^ I'm sticking to the main cast for a while. There are 2 more girls that I planning to add in but I'm kinda swamped on the events right now and that they're also more on the optional side.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I stated in my past update log that Amy and Sophie's lewd events are supposed to be secret events.
Go to Malphina. The guards will tell you where to go from there

Listen to some of the people at the Adventurer's guild

Have you triggered the start of her event yet? The library won't open up to you at that time unless you start her event ;)

On a monthly basis ^_^

Thanks! (y)
I read the first few chapters Re:Monster. It definitely has that vibe. Except in my game, only the Goblin Lord is getting buff while the other goblins stay as the rapey little gobbos that they are. lol
I’ve already unlocked their “route“, the problem is, nothing happens when I talk to Rigo nor Sophie in her route, after seeing the scene where she show her lower body to Rigo, unless there is currently nothing more past that one...

Nevermind for Amy, I Just realized I was probably half asleep thinking the changelog for 8.0 was also a part of 8.1 lol.

erkper

May 16, 2018
how many characters participate in sex scenes in the game?
So far, about 3-4 different girls (one at a time, so far) depending on how loosely you define sex, from 1 to at least 30 goblins, and who knows how many cutthroats, scumbags, sailors, drunks, and hobos in Despot...

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
So far, about 3-4 different girls (one at a time, so far) depending on how loosely you define sex, from 1 to at least 30 goblins, and who knows how many cutthroats, scumbags, sailors, drunks, and hobos in Despot...
how to earn money in the game?

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes