VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

wantns

Aug 12, 2019
after end event with amy i cant goto library at night?

and any hint about - New 1 lewd events for Elena (36 scenes in total) in 8.0

icant remember i pass this event but when i talk to her is all about eri

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
I write the report but get no money the next day. Do I have to do something else to receive it?

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
i stuck with Rigo after Sophia and Rigo on Tavern, anyone can help me ?
There is only one event for Sophie at the moment.

Yes, their events exist in the game :giggle:
I stated in my past update log that Amy and Sophie's lewd events are supposed to be secret events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ve already unlocked their “route“, the problem is, nothing happens when I talk to Rigo nor Sophie in her route, after seeing the scene where she show her lower body to Rigo, unless there is currently nothing more past that one...

Nevermind for Amy, I Just realized I was probably half asleep thinking the changelog for 8.0 was also a part of 8.1 lol.
Yep, Sophie has only one lewd scene in the game for now.

after end event with amy i cant goto library at night?

and any hint about - New 1 lewd events for Elena (36 scenes in total) in 8.0

icant remember i pass this event but when i talk to her is all about eri
Elena's lewd event can be triggered as usual by donating to Sister Kairi

I write the report but get no money the next day. Do I have to do something else to receive it?
Just go back to your desk again and go to "Do paperworks" again. You will receive money if you've done it the day before.

is there a walkthrough
Nope. Are you stuck in the game?

anybody knows how to do sophie's route? i try to listen to the adventures but can't find any clue
One of the adventurers will talk about Sophie. They will talk about the date when they saw her, just compare it to their schedule and you will know where to go next ^_^

i cant move forward after placing the love seal and prostitute the nun
Go to your desk at the dungeon quarters and read Naru's letter

Reactions: blaqkthespian

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Figures. Was just wondering since she’s the only one who doesn’t have a “this is the end of this blah blah blah in this patch” so I thought there was more :HideThePain:

verianautilus

May 12, 2020
There is only one event for Sophie at the moment.

Elena's lewd event can be triggered as usual by donating to Sister Kairi

Just go back to your desk again and go to "Do paperworks" again. You will receive money if you've done it the day before.

Nope. Are you stuck in the game?

One of the adventurers will talk about Sophie. They will talk about the date when they saw her, just compare it to their schedule and you will know where to go next ^_^

Go to your desk at the dungeon quarters and read Naru's letter
thx

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
Sophie scene lewd show to rigo?

How to donte sister
I think that's the only lewd scene for Sophie at the moment.
After you progress enough in the story sister Kairi will appear in the palace then one of her choices is donating. I suggest that you need to have at least 10k worth of gold (you can divide this 2k per visit) because the top donation is 2k gold per visit and you will need to visit several times for her to progress into lewder scenes. If you donate too small they'll just take your money.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yes brcause everytime i download a new version my saves are alway's there i forget if i move over the save file have not played it swnt's after finishing the last up date.

Johndila85

Aug 20, 2019
I think that's the only lewd scene for Sophie at the moment.
After you progress enough in the story sister Kairi will appear in the palace then one of her choices is donating. I suggest that you need to have at least 10k worth of gold (you can divide this 2k per visit) because the top donation is 2k gold per visit and you will need to visit several times for her to progress into lewder scenes. If you donate too small they'll just take your money.
Do u have save files ,i do all still appear scene kairi

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
Do u have save files ,i do all still appear scene kairi
No can do bro, I only have one save and it already finished all the cinematics with the high priestess. so you cant go back to the awards. try finishing the other girls first, like ryuna and naru, i played them first before going to the high priestess.

yes brcause everytime i download a new version my saves are alway's there i forget if i move over the save file have not played it swnt's after finishing the last up date.
nice, so i dont really need to delete everything then. thanks for the info bro.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes