VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I'll see if I can cook up a couple of non-whoring out scenes like that in the coming updates :giggle:
thanks personally im not a huge fan of sharing my girls so any way to help not to this with out cheating is always a good thing i also want to request a way to get girls pregnant with out putting them in the breeding room like give it a random chance that it will happen during normal sex or something

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
You know, I did plan a forced strip dance once that can be done in Hooke's hideout in the Warrens (You can see there is a menu on what to do with the girls when Hooke asks you) but I just skipped to wall whore events because I thought no one would like it.

I'll see if I can cook up a couple of non-whoring out scenes like that in the coming updates :giggle:
Love that you listen to feedback and improve the game for us but be sure to keep your vision in shape and not trying to please everyone, many devs lost their ways doing this and I hate for this amazing game to fall prey to that.

Reactions: KainHauld

Emx1269

Feb 27, 2019
so. anything to do now ?
2 weeks now and still no den, Elena aint doing anything anymore- no matter how much i donate.
is there anything to do with Eri maybe ?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
KainHauld Sorry i report the wrong name(didn't look closely enough wasn't playb0y44)
Found a 3rd bug... Well not really a bug but when you 'talk to sister Kairi' and donate money.
The high priestess Elena is doing a dance-with her clothes on(on the second time you donate)
* Then there is a message after the dance saying... ">This is the end of Elena's chain for now" <--- remove message
--- The bug is the message saying it was the end for this update, You forgot to remove it.
Well i donate money a 3rd time to sister Kairi and then had Elena dance naked. 4th time she is doing a massage.
After Elena's massage... ">This is where Elena's lewd events stop for now" <--- Is this one real? ;)
5th donation now 'Rite of purity' Kairi+Elena ... Those message saying it's the end for this update need to go(Both of them)

Turn out i counted wrong after 'Rite of Purity' Elena said this was our 6th meeting...
Funny enough there was no message this time saying this was the "End for this update" Strange? ;)
try to donate to Kairi and i notice the menu seems to bug out...
first choice in Kairi's menu "I'd like to donate"
range from 10G - 100G - 500G - 1000G - "I've changed my mind" <-- click on 1000G
it goes back to Kairi's menu but this time the first choice is "I'd like to donate some money"
range from 10G - 100G - 500G - 1000G - 2000G - Add 1000G(cheat) - "I've changed my mind" <-- click on 2000G
*** it keeps bringing me back to Kairi's donation menu(give 2000G non stop) that's it... it's not triggering Elena anymore?
Something is wrong or this time you forgot to say it was the end for this update after 'Rite of purity'...? hehehe :)

P.S. Turn out my game is affected by (breeders den) bug... 2 weeks no completion. Anyways...
I'll wait for a future update so i can re-test(debug) the game again. Keep it up KainHauld

Last edited:

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
KainHauld Sorry i report the wrong name(didn't look closely enough wasn't playb0y44)
Found a 3rd bug... Well not really a bug but when you 'talk to sister Kairi' and donate money.
The high priestess Elena is doing a dance-with her clothes on(on the second time you donate)
* Then there is a message after the dance saying... ">This is the end of Elena's chain for now" <--- remove message
--- The bug is the message saying it was the end for this update, You forgot to remove it.
Well i donate money a 3rd time to sister Kairi and then had Elena dance naked. 4th time she is doing a massage.
After Elena's massage... ">This is where Elena's lewd events stop for now" <--- Is this one real? ;)
5th donation now 'Rite of purity' Kairi+Elena ... Those message saying it's the end for this update need to go(Both of them)

Turn out i counted wrong after 'Rite of Purity' Elena said this was our 6th meeting...
Funny enough there was no message this time saying this was the "End for this update" Strange? ;)
try to donate to Kairi and i notice the menu seems to bug out...
first choice in Kairi's menu "I'd like to donate"
range from 10G - 100G - 500G - 1000G - "I've changed my mind" <-- click on 1000G
it goes back to Kairi's menu but this time the first choice is "I'd like to donate some money"
range from 10G - 100G - 500G - 1000G - 2000G - Add 1000G(cheat) - "I've changed my mind" <-- click on 2000G
*** it keeps bringing me back to Kairi's donation menu(give 2000G non stop) that's it... it's not triggering Elena anymore?
Something is wrong or this time you forgot to say it was the end for this update after 'Rite of purity'...? hehehe :)

P.S. Turn out my game is affected by (breeders den) bug... 2 weeks no completion. Anyways...
I'll wait for a future update so i can re-test(debug) the game again. Keep it up KainHauld
Thanks for reporting this :) I'll try and put some "End of this update" notifs whenever an event chain has no more content. And I swear I removed that "Add 1000g" thing. Any way, thanks again for letting me know. (y)

Reactions: Potoum

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
You know, I did plan a forced strip dance once that can be done in Hooke's hideout in the Warrens (You can see there is a menu on what to do with the girls when Hooke asks you) but I just skipped to wall whore events because I thought no one would like it.

Wat? Strip dance would be awesome! As for Public Services event i think something like stocks would have been better than wall, at least with stocks we could see the whole girl during the scene.

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
When do you usually update the game? I love the concept of the game. I love adult games that make me work before getting to the sex scenes. Keep up the good work Guy!

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Walkthough? Cheat codes?
does 'mrBackpack.gold = xxx' still work?
If so, where is the console lol? I can't find it ><

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
HOW LOL ><
to unlock console you go to >goblinlord>renpy>common>00console open that with notepad++ edit look for "
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False" then chance config.console = False to config.console = True then to open the console in ther game you click shift+o

Reactions: dusty stu

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
but the library is closed to me :confused:
Same here... is there really a new one?

How to get Sophie's event?
Me too.. dunno if she really has one or the one with her talking to Rigo is the current end for it since I can’t get pass through that too.

P.S. My last save is with version 0.8 and it was a new game in-case others would ask if I’m using an old save.

Last edited:

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
to unlock console you go to >goblinlord>renpy>common>00console open that with notepad++ edit look for "
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False" then chance config.console = False to config.console = True then to open the console in ther game you click shift+o
the console doesn't open? there after the plus sign is shift+ u or zero?

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
I want more of this game I love it! please make the game big xD and make nice stronghold yess or turn the city into own fortress yess, this is pretty close to that manga
RE:MONSTER

Reactions: blaqkthespian

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I want more of this game I love it! please make the game big xD and make nice stronghold yess or turn the city into own fortress yess, this is pretty close to that manga
RE:MONSTER
I keep hearing about that story? Is it good or like 90% of Isekai which is generic benevolent cunt type of personality

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes