Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

links are now 0.8

Download here: ... ...
EDIT: The links are fixed. For real this time! Sorry about that.
Hello everyone! The all-nighters this week took a bit of a toll. Estimated release was about 3 days off but better late than never!
This update is more focused on the side content, with new lewd events, some new characters, and a new area for Fort Silvershield. Elena has also been shown some love with her new sprites (both renewed and added more expressions)

Elena's continued sidequest chain has 1 new lewd event with about 36 scenes. As well as Amy with her 19 scenes.
The dungeons of Fort Silvershield are now accessible, complete with 3 new characters in said location. This place will play a part in the main quest involving Eri, along with some planned side events in future updates.
New sound file, new dialogues, new events. See the changelog for more details!
As always please report any bugs or errors you may find. Thank you!!
NOTE: There MAY be an error that will pop up when you enter the dungeons in the first time. If it happens, please report it to me (thru message or comments).
Changelog (ver 0.8):
- Dungeons in Fort Silvershield added (with respective characters, dialogues, and background)
- New characters added (Gian, Choncey, and Pit)
- Renewed Elena's sprites (5 renewed + 5 more added)
- New 1 lewd events for Elena (36 scenes in total)
- New 1 lewd events for Amy (19 scenes in total)
- Added 1 new sound effect
- Fixed some typos
- Minor tweaking to menu screens, scripts, etc.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Unlocked

links are now 0.8

Download here: PC ... Mac ... Android
Hello everyone! The all-nighters this week took a bit of a toll. Estimated release was about 3 days off but better late than never!
This update is more focused on the side content, with new lewd events, some new characters, and a new area for Fort Silvershield. Elena has also been shown some love with her new sprites (both renewed and added more expressions)

Elena's continued sidequest chain has 1 new lewd event with about 36 scenes. As well as Amy with her 19 scenes.
The dungeons of Fort Silvershield are now accessible, complete with 3 new characters in said location. This place will play a part in the main quest involving Eri, along with some planned side events in future updates.
NOTE: There MAY be an error that will pop up when you enter the dungeons in the first time. If it happens, please report it to me (thru message or comments).
Changelog (ver 0.8):
- Dungeons in Fort Silvershield added (with respective characters, dialogues, and background)
- Fixed some typos
perfect timing, thanks bunches.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Unlocked

links are now 0.8

Download here: PC ... Mac ... Android

Changelog (ver 0.8):
- Fixed some typos
:love::BootyTime:(y)

Reactions: rKnight and Paapi

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
How's the game right now? remember playing it a long time ago, it looked interesting but it had way too many bugs at the time

Reactions: grgrgr5

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Could we have some screens from H scenes like, what's the goblin stuff about, how is the art during H, ... ? If not asking too much, wd help deciding since the few pictures are "only about girl look" ( guess there is no animation since no animated tag? )

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Could we have some screens from H scenes like, what's the goblin stuff about, how is the art during H, ... ? If not asking too much, wd help deciding since the few pictures are "only about girl look" ( guess there is no animation since no animated tag? )
I was about to ask for the same

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
I refuse to share my nun, this is going to suck, but I text transition set to 100%, time to do paperwork 1,000 times. That nun is mine. I'll share someone else.

Reactions: Paapi

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the new lewd event with Amy? I've tried "How about we continue where we left off the other night..." but it says that's the end of Amy's events...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I refuse to share my nun, this is going to suck, but I text transition set to 100%, time to do paperwork 1,000 times. That nun is mine. I'll share someone else.
Didn't find a way of making that optional, she's been used and abused in my game I couldn't stop her from being fucked.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
or just open up the console and cheat for money... that's what i did

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes