VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
in the back alley even if i have not fightting naru i fan send her to public sex service.....uow come.

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
For Amy listen to people talking in the tavern. For Sophie listen to people talking in the adventurers guild. I'm not sure how to continue with Sophie though once you've confronted her in the guild about what you saw.
There's only one event for Sophie currently in this update. As Amy and Sophie's events are sort of like introductions for now. I'll be adding more in the next updates ^_^

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
how to win fight against naru ,whats the process
Rigo (the old guy at the tavern) tells you how to counter her attacks. You can also get a certain hobgoblin to win the fight for you (ask your shaman, he will start you off). Or you can just brute force the choices of the fight and save scum, but where's the fun in that :p

Reactions: alex andrews

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
still waiting for the priestess getting fucked yet seems like the dev is pulling the time to get more money

Trac232

Nov 6, 2017
still waiting for the priestess getting fucked yet seems like the dev is pulling the time to get more money
You can't just skip the story the dev has intended. It is their story to tell. It has been interesting so far. I'm happy the way the storyline is going currently.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
nice update! new elena amy and sophie content looks promising!

I seem to be getting infinite loop at breeding den regardless of what day I put ryuna there...
so I gotta ask it says 4 days.. does that mean 4 days you pass the time(go to sleep...) or just 4 game days? because when I skip days by earning money at the public services it seems like it doesn't count as a passed day.. (noticed this in earlier versions as well.. you can use the girls to earn money for 3 weeks and the breeding den will still not be finished for example..)

and is there a 2nd encounter with shopie at the tavern?

edit1: saw in earlier posts that no more sophie content.. so just the day skipping issue..

edit2: ok so breeding den works if i start on a Thursday and pass to the next day while checking daily on the den for the following 4 days with birthing on a Monday... passing the time by working in the public service during the night doesn't count for days passed apperently..
also during narus birthing it still says "Ryuna lets out..."

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I have the beeding den bug, and no, i didnt started a Tuesday, i started it a Wednesday because i read the warning for not starting it a Tuesday, yet i am on next weeks friday and still havent finished, and i have ben checking since wednesday, is there some way to fix it?

Reactions: relativeupstairs829

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I have the beeding den bug, and no, i didnt started a Tuesday, i started it a Wednesday because i read the warning for not starting it a Tuesday, yet i am on next weeks friday and still havent finished, and i have ben checking since wednesday, is there some way to fix it?
warning said not to start on Wednesday since it will fall on a sunday… so start the next day lol..

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
warning said not to start on Wednesday since it will fall on a sunday… so start the next day lol..
Warning says Tuesday.

I was going to start it on Tuesday and specifically waited one more day thanks to the fucking warning....

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes