VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
so as a rule, I generally avoid Honey Select games, for whatever reason; at least the ones I have played, the writing is always ridiculous and over-the-top... but I must say this one piqued my interest, I will have to give it a try and see how it goes.

also, I may make a recommendation post, but for now, does anyone know of honey select games with good writing? I'm fine with the supremely unrealistic ginormous breasts, I just want to find one that actually has good writing lol

Reactions: PKPremium

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
so as a rule, I generally avoid Honey Select games, for whatever reason; at least the ones I have played, the writing is always ridiculous and over-the-top... but I must say this one piqued my interest, I will have to give it a try and see how it goes.

also, I may make a recommendation post, but for now, does anyone know of honey select games with good writing? I'm fine with the supremely unrealistic ginormous breasts, I just want to find one that actually has good writing lol
Ecchi Sensei (Week 1 Remaster coming soon)
Project Sage (Remaster Version the old one IS over the top)
Harem Hotel

There might be some more I can't recall or some I haven't checked out yet. Those 3 are all pretty good. Ecchi Sensei and Harem Hotel are literally harem games so the girls are practically throwing themselves at you but they have pretty good writing especially Ecchi Sensei. Project Sage is a female protag game where you act how you want and become slowly more slutty or corrupt. Its one of the few games with a female protag that doesn't force you into a lot of situations without your control and even when it does it still provides you with options on how to deal with it.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Looks interesting. I've been wanting to play some kind of goblin/orc protag seeking to rule/impregnate humans. Might be that game.
Orc Strike: Revenge war of Gregory was fun once you fix a couple midi errors.

Conquest was also pretty good but missing pictures. From LoK forums.

Reactions: PKPremium

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Oh shit, This looks very interesting, I'll check it out in some updates but sure, however, it's just my perception or the eyes look a little strange (not just in the children of the image 3 :ROFLMAO:).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this was a fun easy to get into game..its a different take and TWO NUNS!!..sure one says priestess but she wears a habit so i'm calling nun..there is a repeatable yumyum scene..zero engrish...everything is clear and understandable...give a try

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Wait, so what are the protagonist's "newfound abilities"?
His staff (not his "flesh staff" if you know what i mean :LOL:). The staff that he yoinked from the old mage is where he gets his magical abilities. The experiment done to the goblin lord allows him to utilize some of the staff's power

Are those kids the goblins?

game looks good so far...
is unlocking the mages lab the end of current content?
seems like all i can do now is work and pass the time
Yep, in this version, the only major feature added to the game was the day/night cycle. The story isn't progressed much. In the next version coming out, the story will go forward with new locations and characters and lewd event ;)

So is the game over after going back to the keep and having the options of letting your goblin buddies gang rape the nun or you fucking her yourself? All I can do now is work or pass time.
In this version, yes. Only major update in 0.3 is the day/night cycle. Next version will progress everything!

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Ok... It realy not typical VN...
MC is Goblin...
I already can get this game
high score...
Well, let see what happen to the near future >_<

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

Try waifu academy

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy crap, what's wrong with those kids' eyes?!
I actually tried to kill those two kids...one of three "game over" moves I suffered in this game!

PS: Bug Report; Sleeping in the ruined keep will always result in waking up in the Magus' dungeon quarters once you've unlocked it.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes