VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
one day and a new update that was fast are there more then one person working on this or was that was the intro to see if people like it or not i got to say i love it so far

Reactions: Canto Forte

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I like it so far, although I thought it might be a little more slap stick and funny. Either way, it's a good one.

Edit- Only thing I noticed that's weird is when you summon Ryuna, she has her clothes back. Shouldn't she be naked like she was at the dungeon?

Last edited:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do I meet Naru at the Adventurer's Guild? Her letter said that she would be there on Sundays if I had $1000 gold. I have $1,176 gold and it's Sunday morning and she isn't there. The only option at the Adventurer's Guild is to talk to Sophie and ask her for ways to make money and she says that there isn't anything available besides being an adventurer, which doesn't show up as an option either, by the way. I tried using the wait a few hours option and came back on Sunday night but then the Adventurer's Guild was closed. What am I missing here?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I feel ya JH i was told to go to the tavern as well n talk to the shop keepers brother but nothn happens.

FilipeRose

May 18, 2018
i stuck at the part after i used Love Seal on her body. Generald Store guy told me to go talk to Rigo then i go to talk to him but nothing happend and i stuck in the loop. can somebody tell me where to go next?

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Well, maybe I am behind the times but a monster MC is a new one for me. Might be the most niche, niche fetish I have seen so far. Not really my bag, but good luck to you.

• Haha

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yeah goblins! And a monster mc! I pref normally female mc’s but if it’s a monster(gobbo) I give it a go!
(would be btw awesome if the nun could have tad bigger boobies like the hot chick in white :3)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes