VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I actually tried to kill those two kids...one of three "game over" moves I suffered in this game!

PS: Bug Report; Sleeping in the ruined keep will always result in waking up in the Magus' dungeon quarters once you've unlocked it.
lmao I actually noticed this as well but since there is no more content just meaqns you can go to sleep in both place and wake up in the lab to work and stock up on gold till next version xD
unless ofc next version wont support old saves..

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
I actually tried to kill those two kids...one of three "game over" moves I suffered in this game!

PS: Bug Report; Sleeping in the ruined keep will always result in waking up in the Magus' dungeon quarters once you've unlocked it.
Thanks for spotting that bug! I'll get on it.
It'll be fixed by version 0.5 though, since ver 0.4.1 is already made. Let's just say for now that everytime Goblin lord sleeps, the staff teleports him to the dungeons xD

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Did you hear that ... your game drives them players to kill young looking NPCs and get game over ...errr...save scumming ntred :eek: o_O

Stop this nonsense and steer this project in the righteous direction ... errr ... master Kain! <hope your feud with Abel died out >
Thanks for spotting that bug! I'll get on it.
It'll be fixed by version 0.5 though, since ver 0.4.1 is already made. Let's just say for now that everytime Goblin lord sleeps, the staff teleports him to the dungeons xD

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Did you hear that ... your game drives them players to kill young looking NPCs and get game over ...errr...save scumming ntred :eek: o_O

Stop this nonsense and steer this project in the righteous direction ... errr ... master Kain! <hope your feud with Abel died out >
My fault entirely, sir. When the nun had my staff arm hexed, I thought it was a good strategic idea to attack them to distract her. Nothing to do with them heckling and making racist species-ist insults toward my gobby whatsoever, I assure you :whistle:

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019

In his defense, the little kids' heckling was quite offensive to goblinkind :LOL:
and yah, Abel and I are cool now. Now we drink at the pub from time to time!

Really like this concept of revenge from an anti-hero MC type, there's too little content but it has great potential
I agree, it's got little content for now. But it's only the beginning ;) I got a lot more in the works coming in future updates

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
In his defense, the little kids' heckling was quite offensive to goblinkind :LOL:
and yah, Abel and I are cool now. Now we drink at the pub from time to time!

I agree, it's got little content for now. But it's only the beginning ;) I got a lot more in the works coming in future updates
Yeah yeah ofc that's fine, i was just expecting more since the premise really hooked me up lol

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Sooo are we gonna be able to mind break the girls in the future like to the point of them wanting to be the lords queen?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay I am stuck. I talked to Elena opened the dungeon ect., however, stock gold is all I can do. Is that all there is besides trying to get the sister preggers

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Niko ... Russian ???

Sempai ... Japanese ...???

Where did all the Spanish come from ??? Right out of left field o_O .

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes