• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld] - Original Size: 497MB

Compressed version for PC (68MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Problem building the 'BREEDING DEN'...? Don't go anywhere/do anything, but pass time at the ruined keep.
I tried it, I went to Despot to prostitute girls and make money while i was waiting... and it loop(neverending)!
Reload and only 'pass the time' at the ruined keep... And it build/complete successfully.

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
only 1 scene? why did he say 7?
I think there's 4-5 scenes with the librarian if I recall correctly.
1. you get caught watching her 'flicking her bean'
2. you get to see her naked in the library(she let you in)
3. You get to touch her tits and fondle/grope her(not sure if this combine with 4...same scene)
4. you provide her pleasure with your fingers(guard catch you at the door asking question)
5. blowjob scene from librarian(maybe it's here that the guard catch you at door, can't recall exactly)
maybe he said 7 because you can choose to be soft or stern(use force) with her... scene variation maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: suyatna

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
What the secret event ? i was able to advance a little on the story is that it? those new scene ? Or i'm missing something?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
What the secret event ? i was able to advance a little on the story is that it? those new scene ? Or i'm missing something?
Got to get 9.1 n go looking around the courtyard at sun night to trigger it... its pretty nice! Also i wish there was more main storyline or stuff wtih the librarian!

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Got to get 9.1 n go looking around the courtyard at sun night to trigger it... its pretty nice! Also i wish there was more main storyline or stuff wtih the librarian!
wait is it a random encounter chance or what must I have completed before being able to see this scene? (like do I need to have convinced Eri to do another goblin raid or whatever by saying I have donated a lot?)
coz I'm there at sunday night in the fortress's courtyard and pressing look around as well but I don't trigger any scene

Reactions: HunterSeeker

bolico

Nov 30, 2018
wait is it a random encounter chance or what must I have completed before being able to see this scene? (like do I need to have convinced Eri to do another goblin raid or whatever by saying I have donated a lot?)
coz I'm there at sunday night in the fortress's courtyard and pressing look around as well but I don't trigger any scene
You should inspect the wall

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
I think there's 4-5 scenes with the librarian if I recall correctly.
1. you get caught watching her 'flicking her bean'
2. you get to see her naked in the library(she let you in)
3. You get to touch her tits and fondle/grope her(not sure if this combine with 4...same scene)
4. you provide her pleasure with your fingers(guard catch you at the door asking question)
5. blowjob scene from librarian(maybe it's here that the guard catch you at door, can't recall exactly)
maybe he said 7 because you can choose to be soft or stern(use force) with her... scene variation maybe?
How i get all that scenes?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

deepdark91

May 26, 2019
You need to hear the guards speaking about it.Just spam it,its 3 diff convos then you can inspect the wall,but its only 1 scene probably.Never made it to another one after it.

Reactions: blaqkthespian

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
just a quick quistion just about to play this game to see wot its like but i was reading devs note will i miss the story about the love stone as iv never played this game before

Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
is the goblin raid with eri is still not in the game? i keep getting the "I'm still sorting things out". i also did did the not go anywhere or not do anything but skip time in the keep but she still say the same thing

Reactions: DTA316

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
How i get all that scenes?
-first listen in on the conversation in the bar of despot...one will tell about a drunkard seeing a girl flicking her beans at night (I think which day is given too...if not it's somewhere between friday to sunday night, I'm not sure of the exact day)
-For the next scenes go there the same night on following weeks and keep going until you complete all

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
is the goblin raid with eri is still not in the game? i keep getting the "I'm still sorting things out". i also did did the not go anywhere or not do anything but skip time in the keep but she still say the same thing
well not exact coz it's from the top of my head but this should give you the idea of what you need to do or where you are I guess

Reactions: KainHauld
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes