• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
kind of done with this game. didnt spark my interest anymore. the only way to make money beside 10G for paperwork is selling your girls. anyway, thanks for the game. i'm out.

Reactions: snellyiscool

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok question if you take eri see will bring the gaurd's with here and if the preistess now's everthing then she now's your a goblin too. also you told eri where you base was that was a bad idea because she told other's probly.

Reactions: Paapi

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
need a walkthrough...only thing i remembered from the other was having to wait for the breeding den upgrade to be available
NOW i have the breeding den and breeded twice...i know suppose to get the warden,etc BUT then im lost ive been back and forth from city to wardens place and no further ahead then when i started....ive talked to people in the slums also and dead ends....need help trying to get progression happening

IGaming

Sep 21, 2017
Can someone share me the save file? I lost my save and I don't want to start over from the beginning

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like how the game is going to bad there are no threesome's with the girl's and the goblin lord. i have a question didn't do it but what happen's if you was to fuck one of the girl's. i was thinking a game over are no more going in the castle ever lol. hope no spoiler's if so i am sorry for that

KainHauld

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Hey everyone.
Sorry for the month-long hiatus. I had some stuff I needed to deal with and had to take a break from the game for a while. I'll be answering some questions.

maybe a typo? looks like the game files have 7 renders
I call it "scene" because it's what the program I use calls it. You can look at it as "scene" = 1 jpeg.

What the secret event ? i was able to advance a little on the story is that it? those new scene ? Or i'm missing something?
It's a Fort Silvershield. Clue is....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is the goblin raid with eri is still not in the game? i keep getting the "I'm still sorting things out". i also did did the not go anywhere or not do anything but skip time in the keep but she still say the same thing
Yeah I keep hearing that problem. I'll keep working on it.
But aside from that, you're not missing anything else. Because when the day comes when the raid is ready, the story will stop there.

ok question if you take eri see will bring the gaurd's with here and if the preistess now's everthing then she now's your a goblin too. also you told eri where you base was that was a bad idea because she told other's probly.
I kinda had a hard time reading that. But as I understand it you mean if Eri went with to the goblin den with her guards, she will have told the location to everyone including Elena. Resulting in everyone knowing that the MC is a goblin.

Don't worry, I also took that into account. ;)
I'm not gonna spoil the planned story, but it will make sense. (I hope)

How do you convince Elena when talking about the Goblin raid?
The clue is....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

need a walkthrough...only thing i remembered from the other was having to wait for the breeding den upgrade to be available
NOW i have the breeding den and breeded twice...i know suppose to get the warden,etc BUT then im lost ive been back and forth from city to wardens place and no further ahead then when i started....ive talked to people in the slums also and dead ends....need help trying to get progression happening
Talk to Eri about starting another goblin raid. From there you will have options. Try to explore around the fort or talk to Elena.

i like how the game is going to bad there are no threesome's with the girl's and the goblin lord. i have a question didn't do it but what happen's if you was to fuck one of the girl's. i was thinking a game over are no more going in the castle ever lol. hope no spoiler's if so i am sorry for that
You fuck the girls here. You only get game over when you get killed in one of the events.

Reactions: blaqkthespian
May 30, 2017
There is a forward option to overtake breeding bug. By the by, i yet to see that bug
ah nevermind , I searched around the forum and found a save which has full money and I just found out that I can donate multiple times in 1 day. That helped much.

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
hmmm, I can't seem to progress Amy path and Elena event at sunday night.
Eri telling me see is working on it too and the breeding den still bug after 2 tries.

p/s I got the den after read some comment here again and try again for amy then both are now progressed.
p/s 2: It seems like you had to progress Amy in order to solve the sorting out of Eri somehow. It worked for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'fs_event01_unlock'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes.rpyc", line 3675, in script call
  File "Despot.rpyc", line 260, in script call
  File "scenes.rpyc", line 1866, in script call
  File "scenes.rpyc", line 4781, in script
  File "F:\megasync\GoblinLord-0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\megasync\GoblinLord-0.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'fs_event01_unlock'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Goblin Lord 0.9
Tue Jul 14 00:42:12 2020

me324

Jan 4, 2019
sorry, how do you donate? to me the option does not appear, nor to talk to sister kairi? no option allowed (sorry for my poor english)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Anyone know how many goblins you will need for the upcoming Eri battle and after breeding does the total the war chief tells you go up?

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes