• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im a bit confused..i talk to the warden about how to get more men...goes on saying something about I need to help relieve
them of stree or some shit like that AND then quest hint pops to talk to elena and i talk to her only to be resent back to where i came and of course none of the dialog changed
PLEASE MAKE A WALKTHROUGH OR SOMETHING
fucking games are long and grindy enough as it is and then having to do so blindly jesus h christ fuck

Last edited:

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
im a bit confused..i talk to the warden about how to get more men...goes on saying something about I need to help relieve
them of stree or some shit like that AND then quest hint pops to talk to elena and i talk to her only to be resent back to where i came and of course none of the dialog changed
PLEASE MAKE A WALKTHROUGH OR SOMETHING
fucking games are long and grindy enough as it is and then having to do so blindly jesus h christ fuck
welp, no one has done a walkthrough, but i can help i think, you should go to the temple, and talk with the charity nun, and unlock all the scenes, thats is make by givin gold to the charity, i think the first 2 are 500, the 3 with 1000 and then 2000 and 3000, then you can go back

Reactions: blaqkthespian

olfreddy

Feb 20, 2018
How to get to the tavern? Vigo tells me that Rigo can tell some dirt on Naru, but whenever I try to go to despot the game tells me I have no bussiness there.

Oct 30, 2017
so, i talked with eri and know all about her attack moves and there is nothing more after i could find in the game so i guess thats the end of this update and next update will be capturing eri and breeding her. yeah :D

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the pristess only has donaten scene's the genarle of the army has none yet and some of the other need more are will get more soon i think.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Do you already know when the next update will come, despite the setback? Is there already a schedule for new updates?

Reactions: Sedid

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well is the new update here because if it is then she should be fuckable but if not then you will have to wait. just like the rest of us.

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Does anyone have mega port for download this game? I can't download this game. I need mega port for android. Please help me

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes