VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know the nun just showed up and attacked him so he got her but he was in her house so lol. then the others he was after for what they did to his clan and red well for beating the shit out of him. like i said the other girls were for fun so if the queen showed up would it be fun are revange

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
According to KainHauld, after Eri this will be the end and seeing how we know what the personality of the priestess is, I don't think she will be totally the 4th boss. Rather,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think they have been tring to fix something don't no how long age that was but i think everyone is still waiting for that update. i couldd be wrong tho

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
i think they have been tring to fix something don't no how long age that was but i think everyone is still waiting for that update. i couldd be wrong tho
It's exact. The fact that Eri is still getting ready is a bug and the developer will admit it and he will fix it for the next update.

ThirdBomb

Jan 22, 2019
I would say that it has something to do with the community guidelines:

"We understand that artists sometimes have to push boundaries to create thought provoking art so we don't review offensive and graphic creations with strict black and white guidelines, instead we review them in the context of the whole creator page.
However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Game of Thrones or Lolita are allowed on Patreon."

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't get it they closed down game's for there giudlines but not game's were people just leech money off of there patroin's kinda one side i guess lol. to bad the game had nice art.

Reactions: blaqkthespian

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Wait, is this serious? Has the game been canceled recently due to Patreon rules?
This is quite illogical because Patreon allowed this game almost until the end of it.

I hope this will not demoralize the developer because I wanted to know the end of the game. :cry:
Anyway, the developer will find another way to receive money to continue his project and I hope that will not impact all of that.

Reactions: Sedid
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes