VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

TidusLictus

Oct 26, 2020
hello all,
this is my thinking as he goblin lord, i am using naru to repopulate my horde with the number of goblins she has slain in her adventuring carrier, i personally would use the nun as my personal breeding bitch.
to avoid the birth problem in the breeding den, put the girl in on wensday morning then do the birthing scene on tuesday morning.
i personally am getting my horde to 50 or more goblins before the release where we can take eri.
if the dev really wanted to go all out with the pregancy thing, using the girls in the hole for humans should allow them to have a chance to get pregnant from humans then the kids if females could be brought up to be a willing breeding bitch and the boys left in despot and see if they survive or not. (just the a**hole in me thinking as a goblin).

cavebear

As for what i know and from other goblins games that i played
1. If girls in despot get pregnant with humans, they will take a long time to give birth....goblin repopulate quickly, humans children will take more(a lot) time
2. More girls are honestly and obviously required, atleast one or two who are born born in the breeding den, but later work in the den
3. The Goblin lord himself needs to be able to breed with the girls

hey dev, if you are reading this, please think about adding such content...pleaseeeeeee

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
KainHauld Please make your code more robust. Maybe you copy pasted too much off from "how to I do this?"-templates ?
I like the idea and concept. But the game up to this point with having struggled with quests which won't progress due to flags not setting properly killed this for me.

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
After completing and verifying my progress by unpacking the images this game can be banned from Patreon and F95Zone due to loli content
At what part/s does the game even have loli content? Patreon probably took action because of the blatant rape and violence content of the game.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
Another good game bite the dust. This is not patreon, this is another dev leeching when he got the money, he could have update on his status but nope. This is weird, seem like "supporting" money to your favorite game would just make it die sooner.

ArisVangua

May 9, 2020
Another good game bite the dust. This is not patreon, this is another dev leeching when he got the money, he could have update on his status but nope. This is weird, seem like "supporting" money to your favorite game would just make it die sooner.
Actually, he's been cool about everything.
He even returns money when he doesn't make the cut unlike some other folks. One of his recent post even returned money because he felt he needed a break, than this happened, so it's not his fault.
He doesn't charge when he's not working too. I think that's enough to give him the benefit of doubt, over folks getting mad that someone isn't making stuff for them to jerk off to no more.
Imagine getting mad a woman because she's not letting you fuck her.
That's what some of the mad guys here sounds like.

I'm not even riding his dick too, if that's going to be your comeback, I'm just saying, if you need to jerk off, there's other options, there's women out there.
These games are for lonely Friday nights, but it's not something your life should revolve around tbh.
No offense to anyone, I'm just being honest.

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
He even returns money when he doesn't make the cut unlike some other folks. One of his recent post even returned money because he felt he needed a break, than this happened, so it's not his fault.
He doesn't charge when he's not working too. I think that's enough to give him the benefit of doubt, over folks getting mad that someone isn't making stuff for them to jerk off to no more.

I'm not even riding his dick too, if that's going to be your comeback, I'm just saying, if you need to jerk off, there's other options, there's women out there.
These games are for lonely Friday nights, but it's not something your life should revolve around tbh.
I'm worried something might have happened to him, I dont really mind waiting. What is happening to him personally worries me, he usually drops a message if he cant meet the deadline, but now he's been silent for 2 months now. I hope he is alright.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019

That is before he updated he is fine and is working on the new update.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
That is before he updated he is fine and is working on the new update.
That's what I thought from the start. I think he wants to finalize his game as much as possible and that if he says any information about it, it could ruin a surprise he has in store for us.

On the other hand, I hope Patreon is not going to ruin his project.

Reactions: ZERICO

Zulutest

Nov 11, 2019
KainHauld just posted an update regarding the situation on their pateron:

"Hey, everyone.

I'd like to apologise for suddenly being radio silent. There's a lot that's happened for my absence. First, I had a personal family matter that took some time to deal with. I didn't know that it would take a long time but I can think easy now.

And second, the page got put under review some time ago. This also took some time for them to approve the page again and the reason why there are some missing pictures and links in the page, due to patreon guidelines. Also, they auto-refunded the payments from all pledges during the first week of October because it couldn't be resolved in time (which is fine, since I haven't been putting out content). Anyway, the page is approved and back up again.

Now on to the meat and potatoes: the lewds and Goblin Lord

Lewds is definitely on the production line but a bit more controlled on how I release them here on patreon. I plan on finishing up the Shrine Monk's gobbing with the last 2 or 3 pages and then I begin working on the Alice Graham's story (preferably within the week).

Development on Goblin Lord has definitely been stiffled since last month. I admit it, the deadlines have been delayed for far too long. I don't wanna give false hope anymore. I'll try and be more active with giving chunks of updates on how the game is progressing, so you guys can keep track.

Thanks for bearing with me
Time to get my sh*t together!"

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes