VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

thong

Jul 4, 2017
Wait, is this serious? Has the game been canceled recently due to Patreon rules?
This is quite illogical because Patreon allowed this game almost until the end of it.

I hope this will not demoralize the developer because I wanted to know the end of the game. :cry:
Anyway, the developer will find another way to receive money to continue his project and I hope that will not impact all of that.
It under review by Patreon trust and safety council, which 9 out of 10 times mean patreon don't want it on their side anymore.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Either way, the game will soon be over. The developer has had his money and if he wants more, I wish him good luck to succeed in selling his game on the internet.

But I hope Patreon will not delete all the game etc ...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that's good the dev's page is still there but patrion probly has there eye's lol. hope we get more stuff.

Sudalai Muthu

Aug 25, 2018
it seems he stopped the game or something happens to him., there is no update in pateron page aswell even before pateron locked his account

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
i don't get it they closed down game's for there giudlines but not game's were people just leech money off of there patroin's kinda one side i guess lol. to bad the game had nice art.
oh did you just said

L e e c h
66928_cmppw.png

M o n e y
201692_unknown.png

o f f P a t r o n s ?
18066_cAI6jDaQFtGrpHAnRT3ILBvmMk7B9a85f6sHLVUYBMNLMzcKvbQn3PoCo0GW9yes_large_2.png

never heard of that one before

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have seen the sim bro kinda wied game with diffrent character's from other video game's. i think there were some from other games lol.

Reactions: LostBR

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Just dw who I think is Francine Smith from American dad and now part of me wants to play camp pinewood but if it is a money leeches game I kind of don't want to at the same time.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
It is true that one is entitled to wonder what KainHauld is doing now. After that, it can be anything and I hope we get an answer soon enough. Estimate yet months or for a response or update.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if what was said was true then patron has something to do with it. now day's if something real qiuck sorry for what i am going to say if it hurt's people's feelings. but if a person get's ass hurt by something then it will be gone for good. have to see what happens tho.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
feels like there hasnt been a update in ages, is there a reason for this or whats the situation?

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I am of the opinion that we have to wait another 1 or 2 month. KH did an excellent job on his own and it will be stupid if everything we did in the game didn't matter afterwards. I think after the last boss KH is up to something if we want to continue. For example, going to town, replaying scenes etc ... There is more possibility to do anyway and it would be a shame not to have these possibilities.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes