VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Can someone help me with eri path and elena? I don't know what to do after meet eri at her dungeon

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
I think it's doable. I may be able to put in a system where only the Goblin Lord can impregnate the captured girls (like setting up a random chance of impregnation everytime you do the sex scene in the dungeon) without needing the other gobbos for it.

As for having goblin females. I dunno, man :LOL:. I'm trying to base this game more on copying Goblin Slayer setting. Which means goblins are only male gender and they'd need to breed with human females to multiply their numbers.
If enough people ask for female gobbos. I dunno. We'll see.

And goblin raiding parties is actually one of the planned benefits that you read on the post about impregnation and birthing. But I'm still thinking of new benefits of goblin raiding parties other than making gold. Maybe gobbos bringing in a new girl or something
You know I find that part about Goblin being male only a bit strange. When Goblin slayer setting is base on Dungeon and Dragon setting where female goblins do exist.

ZERICO

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2019
You know I find that part about Goblin being male only a bit strange. When Goblin slayer setting is base on Dungeon and Dragon setting where female goblins do exist.
I thought goblins came from the moon in Goblin Slayer with no female?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if there were no female gablin's then how did the race get so big lol. in d&d there are both male and female goblin's also this is a fantasy game so i guess anything is posably.

Reactions: Leeduva

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
How to get Sophie's event?
I thought goblins came from the moon in Goblin Slayer with no female?
I'm just going by what the author of Goblin Slayer. Assuming that a correct statement. Because in Dungeon and Dragon. Goblin plus non-Goblin = Half Goblin. Although in DnD the goblin is usually female mating with a nonGoblin male. I wonder if DnD was the beginning of the Short Stack fetish?

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
well if there were no female gablin's then how did the race get so big lol. in d&d there are both male and female goblin's also this is a fantasy game so i guess anything is posably.
Agree if there was no Female Goblin. Then how does the goblin as a species can even exist. Were they reproducing Asexually? Or they some kind of Bioengineer weapon. This is one of the reason why I prefer Re:Monsters Goblins. Female Goblins exist but their Super rare. Like one out of 10 goblins were female. Forcing the Goblin go after Non-Female Goblins.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Raid/capture/exploit is all good but a Goblin Lord needs a Goblin Lady/mistress/Queen for his nest eventually no? So if no female gobs, is there down the line going to be a love path (sorry threw up in my mouth a bit there) a seduction/corruption path with a human? For some who have done you no harm like the librarian, subjecting her to the sam bef582389aaae7a50802869951205c9e.jpg bef582389aaae7a50802869951205c9e.jpg 60136d452406139db7fff2cad4495552.jpg e346c19be187b376ebe1e074d425cf29.jpg 97b0fab8257421c268a3741c6773d818.jpg meghan-hetrick-goblin-queen-web-2.jpg 61uFF7riouL._AC_SY879_.jpg Goblin_Queen.jpg e fate as the nun seems a bit harsh. Wouldn't mind corrupting her into a harem mistress that patrols the dungeon with a whip keeping all the other chicks in line :LOL:
Speaking of Goblin Queen. That reminds me of a Marvel/X-Men character with the same Title/Name.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Since were on the Subject of Goblins and women. If you dont mind can you put a outfit similar to X-Men Goblin Queen Outfit?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think some were in the post they said they had to fix are work on something. i think

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
So that announces the next update.

I wonder how the end will be and if we can continue playing after capturing all the women.

In any case, I congratulate KainHauld for creating a visual novel on a goblin on his own.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well hope the game has more to it then just capturing 4 ladyies and haveing fun with some other.s because if it ends after that i would say kind of a short novel. well mybe not short hard to say lol

thong

Jul 4, 2017
well hope the game has more to it then just capturing 4 ladyies and haveing fun with some other.s because if it ends after that i would say kind of a short novel. well mybe not short hard to say lol
Isn't there still the queen?

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes