• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Darkoboy

Apr 9, 2020
does any one know the guide for the "i'd like your help in lending some guardsman for the raid" , when speaking to elena

edit: the answer in the journal preserve mana ,mages with big pool of mana , prevent from ageing

Last edited:
Reactions: Sennin1919

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I found That bug I never paid attention to when you tell Eri the answer that is not the donating a lot of money and that quest line doesn't progress to the end version so I hope the dev will fix this

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just a head's up mybe a spoiler but when you get to the scene with the high preistess pass on tring to fuck both of them i new it was a death trap lol.

Ta_Q

Jul 21, 2020
this game has pregnancy?? i mean is there a pregnant and gives birth in the game???

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello all,
this is my thinking as he goblin lord, i am using naru to repopulate my horde with the number of goblins she has slain in her adventuring carrier, i personally would use the nun as my personal breeding bitch.
to avoid the birth problem in the breeding den, put the girl in on wensday morning then do the birthing scene on tuesday morning.
i personally am getting my horde to 50 or more goblins before the release where we can take eri.
if the dev really wanted to go all out with the pregancy thing, using the girls in the hole for humans should allow them to have a chance to get pregnant from humans then the kids if females could be brought up to be a willing breeding bitch and the boys left in despot and see if they survive or not. (just the a**hole in me thinking as a goblin).

cavebear

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well from what i have seen so far you can't inpregnat them only you fallower's can right know.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
hello all,
this is my thinking as he goblin lord, i am using naru to repopulate my horde with the number of goblins she has slain in her adventuring carrier, i personally would use the nun as my personal breeding bitch.
to avoid the birth problem in the breeding den, put the girl in on wensday morning then do the birthing scene on tuesday morning.
i personally am getting my horde to 50 or more goblins before the release where we can take eri.
if the dev really wanted to go all out with the pregancy thing, using the girls in the hole for humans should allow them to have a chance to get pregnant from humans then the kids if females could be brought up to be a willing breeding bitch and the boys left in despot and see if they survive or not. (just the a**hole in me thinking as a goblin).

cavebear
This is actually a good idea I mean it don't really matter what we do with the male babies we can just kill them but bringing up human girls would be cool but it would take to long to fuck them.

Reactions: anonymous devil

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't think the captian of the gaurd's has a sex scene yet. but probly going to be hard to get her when the stuff does come out

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
cool i do hope they also make some diffrent scene's for the nun and naru that would be alsome too. don't get me wrong the old scene's are good but see them to many time's and you start skiping them lol. no rush tho finish the other's first.

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018
cool i do hope they also make some diffrent scene's for the nun and naru that would be alsome too. don't get me wrong the old scene's are good but see them to many time's and you start skiping them lol. no rush tho finish the other's first.
me too, but i prefer the creator to finish the story and then, remaster the scenes, or add more

Anonymus999

Jun 14, 2020
Can Someone tell me the right options to talk to the priests for the captan

It comes after the MC talk about giving him more goblins

Anyone know tell me

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes