VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I said he must have had a personal problem.

Suddenly, I imagine that he will finalize the game as much as possible, because 3 articles on it, because of the hardening of Patreon, will not lie but he must have a little pain in the ass. And make improvements for bugs etc ...
But happy that the project resumes.
Just a pity for his Patreon, already that the site had a bad reputation ...

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
After completing and verifying my progress by unpacking the images this game can be banned from Patreon and F95Zone due to loli content
How do you unpack the images? Ive been trying to access the image folder for about an hour now, with various scripts and just looking around for trigger and image location. I cant find it. I have the unren program, but viewing stuff in there is tedious. in the console it tells me the location is a "images" folder but there is only images.rpa.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Actually, he's been cool about everything.
He even returns money when he doesn't make the cut unlike some other folks. One of his recent post even returned money because he felt he needed a break, than this happened, so it's not his fault.
He doesn't charge when he's not working too. I think that's enough to give him the benefit of doubt, over folks getting mad that someone isn't making stuff for them to jerk off to no more.
Imagine getting mad a woman because she's not letting you fuck her.
That's what some of the mad guys here sounds like.

I'm not even riding his dick too, if that's going to be your comeback, I'm just saying, if you need to jerk off, there's other options, there's women out there.
These games are for lonely Friday nights, but it's not something your life should revolve around tbh.
No offense to anyone, I'm just being honest.
tell that to lonely people who got shitty families maybe? i wonder what will their response be

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sync

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
How do you start Amy's questline?
Go to the library every night. The game will tell you that the library is closed but somewhere it will repeat that to you but hear some strange noises. Go look out the window. The next day, go back to the library to talk to Amy and come back to see her some evenings. So far, I've only had 2 scenes with her and it's not bad. Pay attention to the choice you say and I advise you to save before.

Reactions: AlisaB

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone know if there will be more substantial corruption elements for the enslaved/capture girls in the future? Like the concept as a whole, but can't really get into just rape without corruption aspects so the girl actually starts to enjoy it. Both parties gotta be enjoying it for me to enjoy viewing.

Reactions: Rakja

ingfo sangek

Dec 14, 2020
Hi pls help me im stuck in goblin raid ..after krandal donate lot a gold to elena.. and i stuck in captain eri ..help me plss..

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes