VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, pretty much virtual abandonement with 6+ months of no real updates to the game?

If i'm wrong and there has been any more Goblin Lord content, someone please do show that here to prove it ain't dead then.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoyed this... the lewd scenes are a bit limited, like I would have thought Naru should have had something going on with the hobgoblin given how her stuff revolved around being scared by them and I also feel like given the MC is all about revenge he would have been more sadistic with them once captured... but I did enjoy the breeding stuff... the whole idea of goblins capturing adventures to use for enjoyment and impregnation I found rather titillating when watching goblin slayer before so I'm glad I have this a whirl and I hope it gets expanded on.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I cant get the library scene either ive done everything else in the game i visited the library 14 days at night

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
You would think that MC goblin would want to breed the girls himself to try and have a smarter goblin tribe. Kind of wish breeding den worked like the cells where you could decide who gets to.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
when this get update so.long time not see this update game
As i said in the previous page, pretty much virtual abandonement with 6+ months of no real updates to the game.

I asked if someone would challenge me on that with some evidence on the contrary and guess what? None so far in the week since.

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
como ganhar dinheiro in game ?
Translated using : how to make money in game ?
Money is a slow grind early in the game, you can only make it by writing reports in your dungeon room in the human town. Once you proceed a bit into the plot you capture a human girl and can make a LOT more money whoring her out in Despot.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think patroin had a hand in it lol. if they don't like something they close you down

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well last time i was on here i thought they were tring to fix stuff. then there was talk about patrion going to close the game down. so i thought that was what happend'

dassy

Aug 1, 2017
You don't need a walkthrough the game is just incomplete if you having trouble progressin

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes