VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone else run into an issue talking to eri about the goblin raid and then you goto talk with elena who gives ya permission and go back to eri and theres no dialog to confirm the raids on?

Zonahamster

Jul 26, 2019
anyone already ask to him for progress a patreon chat or wut this game will him update or not cause if like hangging lul some one chat him on patreon or wut

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know what's going on with this anymore. i will say here's my joke on the hole thing and yes just a joke so please don't get craby. some one toke the money and ran lol. changed the song alittle lol.

dassy

Aug 1, 2017
anyone else run into an issue talking to eri about the goblin raid and then you goto talk with elena who gives ya permission and go back to eri and theres no dialog to confirm the raids on?
Games not done dude. That's it.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Games not done dude. That's it.
cool ok ty ...i know people have busy lives,etc wondering how long before we will get an update?really love this game alot
not something id normally be into BUT sure am glad i decided to give this game a chance because hot damn i got addicted quick

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
the last update was 8 months ago, his last post was December 28 and march 28 will mark his 3rd month of absence. his longest hiatus was about 2 months. I used to be a patron but due to non replies i had to stop, 5 dollars aint cheap in my country. his content was really good... feels bad man.

Reactions: blaqkthespian
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes