VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
dead game this is why dev are ....
dude keep leeching patreon money without giving any work for 3 months

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
There is content available, from just teasing to DPs and creampies.
But we are waiting for other scenes that were teased.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the answer, if I may ask, does that woman in the preview pictures wearing the wedding dress-like lingerie have a good amount of content?

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
Thanks for the answer, if I may ask, does that woman in the preview pictures wearing the wedding dress-like lingerie have a good amount of content?
she is a priestess, after capturing the two girls, if you visit the castle again you will be greeted by a nun that will ask you for donations, if you give the max amount the priestess will reward you. the rewards will get hotter every next visit.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
she is a priestess, after capturing the two girls, if you visit the castle again you will be greeted by a nun that will ask you for donations, if you give the max amount the priestess will reward you. the rewards will get hotter every next visit.
cool thanks

StanleyFlower

Apr 24, 2018
Yeah, it's almost impossible to talk to the creator we can only reach him thru patreon. a lot of the patrons are leaving, too bad though, the story was really good. I hope he returns and finish the game, I'll support him again if he returns and this time I hope that he makes that discord channel that he promised for easy communication.

Reactions: Konstantinus

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i built a goblin army of over 100 newly bred goblins from the bitchy adventurer and am saving the nun for my personal pleasure, i want the knight to use in town to make a lot of money to upgrade my den.
please come back and make more of this game.

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
There has been no news later to posting some Xmas photo booth pics on December 28,2020 ( )

Any update on this game or is it done and dusted?

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
So I'm stuck in the Eri questline where she keeps telling me that she needs more time to prepare for the raid, and I have finished my breeding hall and spawned at least 20 goblins since I asked her to start getting ready.

Did I run into a bug, or was there some event that I haven't triggered yet?

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes