VN Ren'Py Abandoned Goblin Lord! [v0.9.1] [KainHauld]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
What happened? The game is on version 0.9.1 i don't know why someone would abandon it. Without a good reason of course...

ajleo

Jun 8, 2020
Damn .. So sad it got abandoned. This was one of the best goblin games I played especially in Renpy. I'm not a fan of RPGM goblin games. Wish someone could build upon this game.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
how to complete the game?
Its all about the difference of brains of two different individual. the original dev made the story and events much interesting because there was a Goblin living in his brain. let us hope the Goblin lord still be alive. lets see if someone else has the same goblin lord. i really wish if some one revive that game again and help finish the unsettled business. lol

Last edited:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
After getting disappointed as the game is no more likely to develop further Head i was curious if something can be discovered relating to game development this is what i found

Reactions: ajleo

ajleo

Jun 8, 2020
After getting disappointed as the game is no more likely to develop further Head i was curious if something can be discovered relating to game development this is what i found

Very talented dev. I wanted to see more of his works.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
you gave me false hopes
i just gave you links you developed Hopes out of it dont blame me. Lol.
well, this guy has given up on this game but active in making his kind of stuff may be if he find out that the game which he left in the middle still is liked by many till date, may be........ he pick it up again. Lets see...

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes